Danika & Karma - My Dynamic Duo review

With the arrival of Karma to our fair city, it is inevitable that a date needed to be secured. However, Danika recently arrived back in Calgary and another chance to bring one of my ATFs into a compromising situation was too tempting.

Ever since Danika has seen pictures of Karma, she's been expressing her desire to 'meet' her. Who am I to deny such wishes? In fact, I was feeling quite excited at the potential to watch two girls enjoy their 1st time together especially when it would be better than the internet as I would be an active participant.wink.gif

I arrived to find them hanging out like all girlfriends do: in their underwear. Danika choose some simple pjs and Karma was decked out in a white bra & panty set that barely covered her assets. Little Clue started his dance of joy.

Absolutely the prettiest duo I've had to date. Soon after arriving into the bedroom, the clothes fell away and many wonders were to beholden. The acrobatics were equally impressive. Danika was over the moon as she finally had the opportunity to indulge into one of the industry's finest. Highlights include watching Karma playing with Danika's toys and shuttering to orgasm while I had both hands full and Danika working Little Clue with amazing oral skill. A spectacular finish was highlighted by the most amazing 4 breasts I've ever seen.

I can't imagine a more perfect duo with a more perfect pair. A huge thanks to both girls for making dreams come true!cool.gif

DuoDay.JPG