Lana great time!

Guest CGY

OK this is my first post to this site, but I felt compelled to do so because of the experience I had with Lana just last night. I dislike the penthouse forum type reviews so I'll try not to go there. From the pictures and reviews I've heard about her, I finally worked up the courage to see her and it was time well spent and then some. All I can say is that Lana is all she says she is and the fellow posters have been right in their comments of her. My first impression was that she is completely natural in every way. I found her to be warm, guenine, professional and fun at the same time. She is attentive to your need and personal satisfaction. Not the type of lady who will make you nervous or annoid you cause she was calm and well versed with me. I liked her a lot. This is not only beauty. After a glass of wine... She took care of business and, eventually we ended up having a wonderful time on both part I am sure. I am trying to be very cautious here cause I learned about her request of privacy, but I can say she satisfied all my needs and requests. Her beautiful website didn't lie about her service and behavior. It is such a pleasure to be with such an accomodating and charming person from the Est and I think if I see her again I won't be as nervous as the first time before I entered. Again many thanks for this wonderful encounter and I guess it is just an other well deserved review for her.

Thanks for the review! You are honest and respectful in your presentation. I do appreciate tasteful and non sexually explicit review coming from a gentleman, but I still would like to keep some privacy.

• Like 1

I also had the opportunity to meet Lana.I found her to be warm,classy,soft spoken and free of drama.Very feminine and like it have been said she knows how to please and tease.When I saw her,I knew I had to take her options.Very good options!Her BBBJ is great and her DFK is even better.Very nice pussy!She have the angelic face to hurt and the body of a devilish queen to drive insane.Definetely worth the money spent on her.Lana is a awesome provider.

• Like 2

I am thanking you for the review, but next time I would rather prefer a less explicit review or no reviews at all for privacy reasons if you don't mind. Reviews are not really necessary in my case. Obviously my business don't rely on it as I earned regulars and I don't do all my extended options with all new clients for safety reasons... I still enjoy to read them. Many guys have been receptive and respectful to my demand and emailed it to me instead of posting them in public. I also had a wonderful time with you. Maybe I should write one about you. I'm just joking.

lanaanimated1long.gif

mybanner4872842b5bdf2wr8.jpg

Sorry Lana!Let me know if you would like me to shorten my post.

Maybe I should write one about you. Don't freak! I'm just joking.

No thanks Lana!