Hey all, Here is my situation. Last year I broke my neck and have been on pain killers ever since. I have most my mobility back except for one thing, because of the Pain pills I have a hard time getting it up. So what I am looking for is a cute girl with a nice body and good attitude that I can Have fun with. I want the gfe, but will not be able to get it up so a good kisser that would let me play with her body.(massage). Does anyone have any recommendations for me.

Most of the pics are pretty accurate on EC have a look through and find what you like. Then I'd speak with the girl explaining your situation and how you want naked company and what you would be expecting. For many of the women its ymmv so hard to recommend or don't want to steer you wrong. Try and explain your looking for GFE with kissing (lfk and dfk) and everything else except intercourse. Think you will find most of the women very accomodating. Good luck!

Ummm.. any of the well recommended ladies would be more than able to take care of your needs. Most are very caring, attentive lovers, and include the things you are looking for in their regular services.

Now, if you're looking for a discount because there is no penis/vagina insertion, that's a different story. I've seen a few ads that specify a different rate for non full service visits, but not many. And I'm not sure you want to limit the session, just in case she's able to charm the snake...