Halifax Review - Karen

Guest drina2k5

Reviewing the girl from this Herald Ad:

Busty Redhead Garters & Stockings D'town Hfx. Karen 431-xxxx

Phoned her up and she seemed pleasant on the phone. She is located off Spring Garden Road. She quoted $80 for a half hour full service incall.

She greeted me at the door wearing lingere. She was a little plump but not fat and appreared around the late thirties. She had large breasts and nice long red hair. She worn alot of makeup. We proceeded in her room and she laid beside me and proceeded to give a HJ. She then placed the condom on and we proceeded to go in the Misonary position.

During this she informed me that she likes to have her tits fucked so I agreed. She removed the condom and let me fuck her tits. She asked me to warn her when I was going to cum and I did and she turned her head.

definately a good review drina2k5. karen was one of my favorites when i lived in halifax, i was a regular for about a year, once or twice a month at least. i'm a big fan of the red hair and she was way more friendly than many girls and even liked to carry on a nice conversation while i played with her breasts after sex.

Guest ***ky12***

Phoned her up and she seemed pleasant on the phone. She is located off Spring Garden Road. She quoted $80 for a half hour full service incall.

She greeted me at the door wearing lingere. She was a little plump but not fat and appreared around the late thirties. She had large breasts and nice long red hair. She worn alot of makeup. We proceeded in her room and she laid beside me and proceeded to give a HJ. She then placed the condom on and we proceeded to go in the Misonary position.

During this she informed me that she likes to have her tits fucked so I agreed. She removed the condom and let me fuck her tits. She asked me to warn her when I was going to cum and I did and she turned her head.

Thanks I have always wanted to know more about her.

PM me the info please

i am pretty sure she does offer outcall drlove. i highly recommend her. very sexy especially if you are into mature girls.

Thanks! When I get around to seeing her I will post a review. :)