The kind of massage I am looking for

First time poster, not so long time lurker. (just getting bach into things)

OK, I am looking for a really good theraputic massage, the kind that gets all the kinks out. A head to toe solid massage with a happy ending. Not a 2 minute, one-handed back rub.

I don't need any extras other than a HJ, (although if I can find it, great).

To give you guys an idea of what I am looking for, I will give you a couple names from the past....

Christine- she used to work out of Vanier, from her own place. She was usually only available on the weekends. Great, great massage. HJ ending no other extras.

Jaynie- this one goes back, I'm guessing, almost a decade.

She had a place on Holland and then later in Aylmer. Again, great massage, HJ ending.

Both girls gave great 45-60 mins massage with a goord ending, all for under a hundred bucks

If anyone knows where I can find this, that would be great.

Emily at Body care is great.....Riverside at Bank.

Pauline at Michele's in Vanier on Donald street...also great.

Camella at CMJ is a pretty and gracious hostess who offers a very nice massage in safe and comfortable suroundings but on my visit at any rate, stuck to the company rule of offering no extras other than a happpy ending.

Camella at CMJ is a pretty and gracious hostess who offers a very nice massage in safe and comfortable suroundings but on my visit at any rate, stuck to the company rule of offering no extras other than a happpy ending.

I agree, she is really good.

Paluline offer any extras, Antleman?

Seems to me it was $140 for membership and half hour with hostess who provided the message with happy ending but you may want to check with CMJ website.

Guest gagagaga

She gives one of the best firm massages I have ever had, and is also super sexy. Fantastic hj to finish. She is worth it for sure!!!!

Paluline offer any extras, Antleman?

I am sorry but I do not usually ask for extras......and besides when you have spent time with Pauline.....man you do not really care about the extras.......

I am sorry but I do not usually ask for extras......and besides when you have spent time with Pauline.....man you do not really care about the extras.......

I agree, saw Pauline today and what a massage! If you want a high quality massage, this is the lady.... won't complain about the finish either. :D She would make many RMTs look like amateurs !!

I took some advice on the board and visited Emily at Bodycare today. Wow.

I left with every muscle relaxed beyond belief.

Wonderful beginning, incredible middle, and extremely happy end.

Now would I point any one in a wrong direction.....????...

How much is the damage with Emily? also can we know more description of her, like age, size, beauty?

How much for all this?

and

How much is the damage with Emily? also can we know more description of her, like age, size, beauty?

I went for a hard 1 hr massage, got the hot stones for $120.

She is 30ish I would say..maybe a bit older, very petite and cute. Trust me, you won't have any problems "getting there."

Marie Sole is mine get your own hot Latin masseuse!!

Seriously if I could pack her away and keep her in a closet at my place and bring her out a couple of times a day to play with I would, absolutely fabulous. (probably some deep rooted psychological problem with me for having this thought but what the hell)

Can't beat Pauline at Michele's in the East End for the money. Great massage and happy ending. Extras not available, but with the ending you don't need them. Very pleasant and talented girl.

Hmmm Pauline.. She introduced me to prostate massage. It was kinda unexpected.. until that looks from her to make sure I into it... I don't know how I got back to my car after , but I did ... :)

Both Maureen and Marie Sole are at the same location on Wright? That street doesn't seems long in Hull.

So, is there a point to this comment?