Am i the only person who was slightly annoyed by the old "one PM per 60secs" rule? Being slightly annoyed at that has caused me to be QUITE annoyed at the new time frame......180 seconds????

WOW!

i hope others feel the same as i do, and i hope it encourages the mod to change it back....i sometimes (like RIGHT NOW) have to answer 10+ PMs and many of them take me about 3 secs to type, as i like to keep em short and sweet.....so what should take only 5mins to do now has turned into a half hour affair since i have to wait 3mins between sending every PM!

*cry*

The problem is some people were using the PM system to spam the members here with unsolicited ads from agencies. They would register a new account, spam a bunch of people then open a new account using a different email.

Someone else was sending fake reviews as well claiming that this girl is a MUST SEE etc... in unsolicited PM's.

What I am going to do for now it adjust it to 15 seconds. Would that be better?

More like MOD // DOM

I feel like I am the slave driver sometimes trying to keep the site under control. It's crazy! It's not possible to keep everyone happy or to give everyone what they want (obviously) so I have to do my best to find compromises that work for everyone. This is just one of those problems...

Just remember in a Dom slave relationship the real slave is the Dom, but you already know that.

Thanks for the change Mod the rule was annoying me as well.