Sign in to follow this  

Tory MP sees "the nation as the pimp" if ruling stands (WTF?)

Guest s******ecan****

Aside from the fact that her statement doesen't make any sense (unless she forsees that ultimately prostitution may become legal, regulated, and a source of Gov't revenue) it does at least reveal who is going to be the person leading the charge on a new law to Prohibit Prostitution.

Yes its Joy Smith again the Conservative MP from WPG recently famous for her private members bill now declaring her shock and dismay regarding the recent decision striking down parts of the federal laws pertaining to prostition.

Aside from the fact that her statement doesen't make any sense (unless she forsees that ultimately prostitution may become legal, regulated, and a source of Gov't revenue) it does at least reveal who is going to be the person leading the charge on a new law to Prohibit Prostitution.

Yes its Joy Smith again the Conservative MP from WPG recently famous for her private members bill now declaring her shock and dismay regarding the recent decision striking down parts of the federal laws pertaining to prostition.

I love Joy Smith, makes some of my dumb comments look smart.

Very true. Although despite her asinine statement, I give her credit for having an opinion; far too many of our elected representatives are more than happy to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge important issues until a poll or a party whip tells them what to think. Better her attitudes be displayed in the open than left to fester in the dark and infect others.

(This moment of optimism brought to you by my first coffee of the day. Regular pessimistic countenance returns in about 10 minutes)

I would rather see "the nation as a GOOD pimp" than a lot individual bad pimps manipulating unfortunate girls.

- by "good", I mean provide necessary helps/benefits/relieves/shelter to sex workers besides collecting tax. :boobies: