Just wonfering if anyone has had an experience with Ella? Say her in the club last friday, was not able to get a dance since she was always being asked for dances in the champagne rooms !

Posted via Mobile Device

Just wonfering if anyone has had an experience with Ella? Say her in the club last friday, was not able to get a dance since she was always being asked for dances in the champagne rooms !

Posted via Mobile Device

A busy girl is probably is usually a popular one which usually means great dances.;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Hello there! :) Ella is such a SUPER SWEET and LOVELY Girl. She is extremely Friendly. I have tried her once and have talked to her a few times. She is such a nice, sensual and swet girl. Just be NICE to her,..she'll treat you well :)

Hello there! :) Ella is such a SUPER SWEET and LOVELY Girl. She is extremely Friendly. I have tried her once and have talked to her a few times. She is such a nice, sensual and swet girl. Just be NICE to her,..she'll treat you well :)

What does Ella look like? Is she a daytime girl?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest gagagaga

As the resident strp club addict (on my way to Taboo in abut 5 minutes), I have had several encounters with Ella in the CR, both alone and with pecial sexy guests (Ella and another girl dancing for me)...

She is about 5'6, 130, blond, very sweet and funny, and a lot more down to earth than many people i have met. I have seen her both on days and evenings, so i don't know what her usual shift is.

She kicks ass both on stage and in the CR...highly reccommended by Me!!

As the resident strp club addict (on my way to Taboo in abut 5 minutes), I have had several encounters with Ella in the CR, both alone and with pecial sexy guests (Ella and another girl dancing for me)...

She is about 5'6, 130, blond, very sweet and funny, and a lot more down to earth than many people i have met. I have seen her both on days and evenings, so i don't know what her usual shift is.

She kicks ass both on stage and in the CR...highly reccommended by Me!!

A CR reco from you is like the famous Slurp seal of approval for an Asian provider! It is worth gold!

sorry guys,i have only had the pleasure of one dancer everytime i go to bare fax and thats the lovely miss ava,so when i go on fri after work i intend to hog her to my self....so if you wish to take her do so before i get there....lol

Additional Comments:

the rumours about the club are false,but when a big club like this is owned by a family then problems could develop,i have been told by a reliable source all is fine......if you want info just ask me....

What does Ella look like? Is she a daytime girl?

Posted via Mobile Device

Just an FYI,.....Ella is uslaly on daytimes. ACtually, she told me that she only had 2 night shifts ; and that is her personal decision.

Anyways, if you drop by at Barefax from Mondays to Fridays, she is there ( USUALLY) until 5pm. Sometimes, she stays until 7pm. She is veyr slim, very pretty, loves to talk and have a wonderful chat. She is extremely sweet and has a lovely voice.

I dont usually go for SC's, but she is truly some1 to go back for :)

Ofcourse, there are also atleast 10 girls there that are worth coming back for :) HA HA

Just an FYI to all the followers of "Ella",...she is now back at Barefax!

she changed her name to "Victoria" ......I just saw her this afternoon,...and boy! she looks much more AMAZING and LOVELY as ALWAYS! :)

I also saw the very gorgeous "Montreal Hotties",..STACY and Frederique. ( I never knew Stac could be very sweet and cuddly,.LOL)

I also saw "Kirsten",..a veyr cute and lvoely blonde.

Oh btw, this thread is for ELLA aka VICTORIA :)

It really is usually GOOD a BF! I personally recommend going there during the week days,..but if your looking for the "Montreal Hotties",..such as Frederique and Stacy, then they usually dance at night. Frederique is a hot, classical beauty of a brunette. She's around 5'9 to 5'10. Stacy is a tall and seXXXy blonde! She is 5'11 without heels! :)

OK,...going back to Ella aka Victoria,......she';s usually there Monday to Fri. Afternoons.......Ella aka Victoria is such a SUPER SWEETY! :) Also, she posses a veyr pretty face

I think Jaja ( or Sha sha) is now back at Barefax. She did a short stint at Pegales for a few months. Sophie is ther a few days,..and so is her hot latina friend,.Sally.

Ella aka Victoria is back at Barefax,..mon to fri only. It was only lats saturday that she went there. She looks prettier now though......

I just had a veyr WONDERFUL AFternoon with Ella aka Victoria . She is looking HOTTER than ever! I never really had more than 5 dances at the CR for such a lloooooonngg time,..and this babe just made my day! :)

I just had a veyr WONDERFUL AFternoon with Ella aka Victoria . She is looking HOTTER than ever! I never really had more than 5 dances at the CR for such a lloooooonngg time,..and this babe just made my day! :)

Looking forward to seeing Ella/Victoria on Friday afternoon!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=118

:D :D :D

Sent from my Samsung S II using Tapatalk