How do you like to spend a long weekend?

I'm curious as to how everyone likes to spend their long weekends or how are you planning to spend your time on this long weekend?

Carole ;)

Because the forecast is for rain Saturday, probably finish up some in house spring cleaning done, catch a movie and some quiet down time.Sunday drive up to the cottage, relax have few drinks and BBQ. Get ready for the week by preparing meals on Monday, cut grass, seek out an appointment with a SP (if work time allows myself)

Guest LilaTraviata

I will be doing some gardening, and keeping my cell phone handy. I am booked on this weekend, looking for a gentleman to keep me company! I will go camping in a month or so, when the snow has melted off my favorite campground. Oh, and I am doing my best to avoid major exodus roads this afternoon. At the rate people are leaving, Calgary will be empty by tomorrow!

Guest f***2f***

I'm a commuter....live in one city work in another....I'm home for the weekend with my wife and going to a wedding. Weather isn't great so I'll probably putter around the house...and maybe have more sex than if it was nice out...hehehe

Guest f***2f***

By the way...thanks for starting the thread...you look very sexy in that short skirt in your pics....if I lived in Calgary I'd be looking you up!

raining and hailing here in the boonies, still only a 10 minute drive to go fishing if i get my boat out of the garage i might give it ago, too windy now though with a 14' lund LOL, still its a long weekend, maybe that is why I am not getting any replies to my e-mails LOL maybe all the girls are out camping :-)

I generally like to go away somewhere for a long weekend whether its vsiting family, friends or just vacationing. Sometimes its just nice to stay home and enjoy theextra day to get caught up on things around the house.