Does anyone have any experience with Ariel (came across her ads on cl, and mentioned somewhere on this board before I think).

Looks great, but one must be cautious with those ads. Any info would be great, thanks!

Ariel is for real, but I haven't seen her post on CL for over a month.

I called Alanna(Diamond) for a visit about a month ago(2nd outcall from her). She called back 30mins after the schedule appointment, saying she had a car accident, but would try to make it. About 1.5 later, she called saying if it was ok, if she could bring a friend, Ariel. I told her I was really just interested in 1 girl that night, but she convince me.

When they both finally arrived, I was very excited to have 2 girls.

Alanna is blond, curvy & hot as hell! Ariel is a shy, young blond spinner with a lean tight body. Alanna explained she has been drinking while waiting for a tow truck. I didn't really care, bec I just wanted to get them naked. Being polite and remembing how much I enjoy my last time with her, I let Alanna talk away 1/2 my appointment.

Alanna disappeared to the bathroom and finally, Ariel started dancing and grinding me. When Alanna came back, they made out with each other and gave me a duo cbj. Alanna and I played with Ariel young natural b-cups. Then, Alanna basically taught Ariel deep throat 101 with my cock, bigh sister, showing her little sister how its down. She say she wanted to see Ariel reverse cowgirl me, took my cock and stuck it in Ariel's pussy. Ariel rode me with pleasure while, Alanna played with little Ariel.

Ariel was nice and cute, but I wanted Alanna bad at this point. Ariel played with herself beside me, while Alanna rode me cowgirl style, sticking her large breast in my face!

Alanna started to go down on Ariel, who was moaing with pleasure, this is a sight to see. I took Alanna from behind, while Ariel gotten licked. This was such a turn on, I came all over Alanna.

The duo was short, but smoking sexy! Both girls were smoking hot, wet and left two wet stains on my couch! Worth repeating.

Now that I think back on it, I wanted them again.

I tried calling Alanna but got voicemail.

I tried calling Ariel but she says she will be off for a least a month.

Tried calling her a couple of weeks ago, very disorganized.

1st it was no outcalls until later time.

Then it was no driver for outcalls.

Fine incall, but still wasn't ready at incall location or something...

I noticed that Ariel pics are on cl under the name Rebecca the description and rate are the same to its prob still her just letting you all know