Sign in to follow this  

Asian "massage"?

Guest bartholomew_allen

Hello! I'm looking for some good asian "massage". I've tried a few, but it's not obvious: some look legit but are not, and some others don't look legit, but are! It can lead to some dangerous situations!

Take for example this place near a music store and an adult store (I'm thinking I need to leave the address out) on Bank... The place looked like the usual place for a dirty massage and I had noticed a white girl that really looked and acted like a hooker, so I figured this was a safe bet. I went in and noticed a very attractive asian and went with her. Well, it turns out she doesn't do anything at all but the massage!

So, please... where can I get the kind of service we all like? Which place do you recommend? Where can we get the most complete service?

Oh, I'd rather places downtown, but please tell us about any location, for everyone's sake.

Guest bartholomew_allen

Alright, I did my research. Unfortunately, I think I'm not allowed to go into details here in terms of addresses. All of these are listed in the Ottawa Sun.

Out of four places, I found three locations where I got a simple handjob.

I had something interesting on Metcalfe. Rather busty, but as most asian, she kept her clothes on. There's a shower, for those who need to wash off the oil.

I was totally surprised at an address with a 1/2 on Bank. The place is very classy and not the typical sleazy location, so I thought I'd only get legit. The girl who massaged me was so beautiful that I didn't think I should even ask. She actually offered the option! A really good service!

The store I told you about previously (next to a music store and a sex shop, on Bank), offers only legit massage (unless some other lady offers something different). She doesn't offer any type of sex services, but she will let you do yourself while she watches. Not my style to do that, but I found her attractive anyway.

Still on Bank, three blocks further to the south, I found another massage parlor. The girl seemed to have been on something to get herself high. I was a bit concerned at first, but she was all over me and I soon melted. Very enthusiastic and very entertaining. Not as attractive as the others, but she sure put me in the mood!

Guest bartholomew_allen

I had a very good experience with a girl on Gloucester, near Bank. She first offered HJ, then said I could tip to get her to remove clothes. Boy, was I glad she did, because she had really beautiful tits, probably C's. She was real talented, I assure you.

Unfortunately, I forgot to ask her name. Sorry!

(Check their ad in the Sun, to know their coordinates)