A little Rant here......

Well....I thought today was going to be a wonderful sunny (little cloudy) day...

I had planned and booked what I had was wishing to be a wonderful time of a duo encounter with Rachelle and her lovely friend Chanel. I was sooooo looking forward to a little play time with two lovely ladies and try to come up to the bar set by CK and dummpy......

But all my dreams..fantasies and hopes were crushed by some local kids. Yes...kids....!!!.....

I woke this morning to sit on my back porch and have my morning coffee while looking over my little oasis of a back yard.

When what do I see...or should say...did not see but water in my in ground pool......................AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

A quick examination finds that there is a decent sized rock sitting in the bottom of the pool.....which has obviously been tossed over my fence.

So now the work begins.....insurance.....pool service.....excavation.....time.....aggrivation.....

And most of all......this kills my time I had planned with two lovelies to relax for the weekend.....

DAM KIDS!!!!!

I feel better now...thanks

Man that sucks, I have always been a big fan of indoor pools, less liability for unattended guests and vandals. Service Master always came through for me for water related incidents, very good clean up.

There is always another day for duo's, and lots of talent to choose from! Who knows if you play the insurance cards right there could be a little extra for the unmentionable damages!

Darling antlerman,

I am so sorry! I know how frustrating it is when there is something on the agenda that you're looking forward to and it gets sidetracked. Just remember, everything happens when it's suppose to. Who knows, maybe the Universe was just preventing an even bigger catastrophy. We never know, and this philosophy always makes me feel better...

Cat

I thank every one for thier humor and well wishes...but my fear now is the saying....

"Things happen in threes"

So I am now affraid to get in my car and drive home........

Guest Stiletto Kyss

I know this will not make you feel any better, but a few years ago I had a somewhat similar experience as I had an hour appointment booked with a visiting SP whom I had wanted to see for ages. The night before, during a thunder and lightning storm, I head a loud crash outside my window and there was half a tree across the roof of my car. Needless to say, I had to cancel as I needed the car to get to the appointment as I was living in the burbs of Ottawa at the time. I wasn't very happy either but I couldn't blame the kids next door for it, just the storm. Either way, it's a pain.

s-k

Guest f***2f***

that really sucks....I hope everything works out without the cursed "law of threes" kicking in.

antlerman.....kids tossing rocks across a railroad track, into my mom's house last summer, shattered all her windows,patio doors, she is 80 years old (bless her heart)...she now has heavy chicken wire protecting the windows..and it looks like shit..cops can't do a thing unless they catch them...i would love to catch them myself....so i know the inconvience these kids put us all through...shit when we were kids we were always playing sports..never got into crap like this...makes me wonder..

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Never mind the authorities...if my father had caught me or even thought I'd done something like that, I would have been in a body cast until puberty!!! Even so, back in the old days of growing up in the 50s and 60s the cops ruled the streets and the word "responsibilty" still existed in the dictionary. Today, there are no or minimal consequences!

s-k

Dear SK,

I came from the same kinda people, you just didn't do things like that. Having come from a community where everyone is watching and stepping in, even if it's not their child, I find the "Momma" instinct hard to override. Last week I was at the Rideau, some pre-pub boys were rough housing and one knocked a seniors sitting walker out of her reach and they didn't react. Before I knew it, I had the little guy by the ear, made him replace the walker, and apologize. As I let go of the very red lobe, I realized EVERYONE in the food court was staring and you could hear a pin drop. Hoping no one was dialing 911, I straightened my shoulders, told the boys to behave or I would talk to their mothers, and headed for the exit. Last thing I need is to have LE charging me with assault! I just think too often, they are good kids, they just get caught up in being kids, and that's when adults need to give a little guidance, the problem is there is no accountability anymore.

I wonder where it went....

Catherine

Guest *D E**a

I understand the law of 3's....lol. So I feel for u.......But everyone is right about the lack of responsiblity......no one wants to be charged for doing something wrong but kids need more dicipline.......glad to hear u dished it out Catherine :D Here's to hopin it wasn't my kid :rolleyes:lol Emma :D

Guest Stiletto Kyss

Good one Catherine...you did the right thing IMOP. Kudos and a doff of the cap (albeit an old one) to you!

s-k

I bet if the LE showed up allot of parents would stand up for support....it is just people are afraid to take a stance......

I have a feeling I know who did it...but without proof....not a word said.....funny thing I now have a wonderful camera mounted........with motion sensor...let the little shits go at it now....and it is out of sight and out of reach.......

Guest *D E**a

I love it......take control......bet u can't wait to be able to prove it :) Goodluck on ur pool patrol :D Emma