Sign in to follow this  

Sexy blonde Shemale

Guest BrianMc

Sorry! I can not help you with this ad as I'm not interested into shemale. Just to let you know that we are in the Ottawa section recommendations board and this supposed ad that you have shown is located in the Toronto area. So if you would have really wanted to have informations about this ad I guess you would have placed this thread in the Toronto section.

Guest Romeo3344

I think you might be the same person who is searching for a cheap motel by bus. Can you tell us where is the visiting ad.

Guest bartholomew_allen

How did you find out she's a shemale? I saw no such information in the ad (see kink provided)?

Guest Romeo3344

Allen! You are right there is nothing in the link that say such thing. I think it's he same weirdo who is looking for a cheap motel by bus. I have made a search and there is no visiting ad also. You never know who is behind the computer maybe it's a frustrated shemale or a person who is joking.

I spoke to her on the phone and this site is where she told me i could see her pics. Her add is in the Sun,and no I am not looking for a bus and cheap motel.

"New in Town Amy Feminine convincing transsexual. California playmate look with an attitude to please Great downtown location 416-508-9670 Call for apt. & donationhttp://www.adultplayzone.com/view_profile.php?id=153 Oh yeah BRIAN, ALLEN and ROMEO if your not interested in shemales don't read the damn posts!

Guest ThongMan

ive seen her pics on hi5. Call her and she'll tell you how to find em. Let me know if you see her.

Guest legslovers4

Bellringer! Your link does'nt work so that person don't have a website. You are still lying. That's sad but you have lost your credibility again.

Guest Romeo3344

This link doesn't work. Why are you lying to us? Bellringer you are probably this shemale who don't have money to pay an ad or whatever it is. I have talked to other member and everybody think that you are that shemale who have been banned from E-C. We know it's you who is looking for a cheap motel by bus and don't think it's funny.

Guest knigtryder21

her name in the redzone.com is amity, i saw her in may in t.o i know she is shemale and has the piece to prove it.

Guest ThongMan

How is she? She looks amazing, just wanna know how she was.

Thanks to those guys who helped me out, i got all the info i needed and i think i'm going to give her a try.

As for Romeo do a little homework before you start making accusations.

Guest king

No you still lying it's still an other one and she is not visiting here. We know ou are this mad shemale who was banned for E-C. Don't you have anything else to do?

Guest legslovers4

King is right! What do you trying to proove Bellringer that one look different with a different name and she don't even visit Ottawa. I think also he or she is trying to put some lady down in the board. LOOSER!

Guest timhorton

Whoa!!!!!! Relax guys, I also saw the ad in the sun that's mentioned here. I called and got the rates and location. I'm now unsure of whether to check this girl out or not. I'm fully aware of what a she-male is and am looking to try it out. Anybody have any real tips on this subject or are you all just going to bicker back and forth like a bunch of kids. Anyone who knows anything about this SP can pm me or post something.

Guest king

Legs! It's the same guy again and he have sent me a pm about a free service with a shemale. You are definately right! he is a self post or a shill.

Guest Romeo3344

He have sent me a pm yesterday and he have asked me if I want a dick in the assole. I don't find it funny. He is an idiot!

Guest timhorton

So you're saying this person spends $$ on an ad in the paper just too piss off a bunch of dudes in a chat forum??? Seems pretty unlikely. Back to the original query........ANYONE out there have any REAL info on the SP in the sun named amy.....new in town........a 416 ## and please enough b.s. about free dates, shills, and so on............you guys are sounding kinda pathetic

Guest legslovers4

I just got one from bellringer and he is calling me a faggot... and I don't want to say the rest because it's too immoral. One thing is sure this person is frustated. He should be banned!

Guest BrianMc

You guys should delete and ignore these stupid messages that Bell ringer have sent you. Timhorton must be the same person. They are just trying to annoid peoples.The mod have placed a link in the board few months ago in order to keep this board clean because they were too many complainers: http://www.tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index.php

Guest timhorton

I hate to burst your bubble but "timhorton" is just that....me!!! I'm not trying to get into your petty little arguments. I simply wanted some info on an SP i saw in the paper. I will add though, judging by most of the spelling and grammar on this forum, I'd have to say it's clear that I'm not accompanied on this site by the most educated of people

Guest Romeo3344

I have the sun beside me and there is nothing there and by the way I did not accept any propositions from him as I am 100% straight. I think you are just that piss off tranny who is a self post. We know it's you. Mod told you before. http://www.tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index.php

Guest Romeo3344

You are not educated as you were looking for a cheap motel on Montreal road by bus. Everybody know it's you. I think that's where you've been working anyway. Ottawa is a small community and peoples are talking a lots. Be careful!