It's "hit and miss". I've been there many, many times over the years. The club isn't usually busy so they have trouble getting dancers to come. However, occasionally there are some wonderful ladies there.

I've had some very fun times there! (and some times that were a little dull) Good luck.

Guest m*u**m

I've been there a few times. It has never been busy when I've gone there. The last time I was there, there were two dancers and half a dozen customers. I ended up going for a dance the last time I was there. It was best mileage I ever got. The dancers were average in looks but I've always gotten the sense that mileage is good there because it seems so dead there all the time.

I like it because it isn't busy, but at the same time, the last two times I was there, there seemed to be some suspicious looking young men hanging out there. They looked like wanna-be pretty boy gang bangers.

It's on Bank street... the really far south end of bank street (as in a good drive near Davidson/Lester).

Guest Ni**t*****t

Has this club been around under another name before? The location seems familiar.

Used to be? It still looks pretty run down from the outside.

(and a little off topic, but what's with the Saade Inn? I'm sure I saw a billboard somewhere in the city for a Saade International centre - if its supposed to be for this place, the picture seemed to be a gross misrepresentation)