Full Service?

Not necessarily, I am looking for a drop-in place that would be available daytime during the week on relatively short notice. Know what I mean?

When I get that kind of urge I call PK and they send me to who ever is on call. The only drop in FS place I know is the one on Montreal Road and it is EXPENSIVE works out to about $300 for a half hour with mechanical service.

The next best thing is Marie Sole in Hull she is not FS but offers many extras and if you call her on your way the wait is rarely more than half an hour.

Also if you become a regular of Cat's you can do a drop by

Guest gagagaga

There is a place on St Louis called Bonne Detente. If you ask for Jennifer you will have fun. She doesn't always go FS, but she has with me a few times.

She is late 30's, small boobs, amazing ass and pussy. Amazing mouth too.

Google it for the contact info.

Nice to know about this Bonne Detente thing! cool a new place for me explore! I spoke to soon Silk, you are wise.

there are some MP that you can have Fs when you become their regulars. I've been to a few of them.

Well your statement is going to lead to alot of questions...like share your MPs names if you wouldn't mind....where...how much...etc.. etc.If you only post a couple of times, the rest of us would like to believe in your statement, but so far to date there has been only 2 MP's that gave that service, which is Marie and Anna...you could share more info unless you are sworn to secrecy. I know of one more MP that will provide some FS but I will not post her name until she has her business up and running, as requested.

Well your statement is going to lead to alot of questions...like share your MPs names if you wouldn't mind....where...how much...etc.. etc.If you only post a couple of times, the rest of us would like to believe in your statement, but so far to date there has been only 2 MP's that gave that service, which is Marie and Anna...you could share more info unless you are sworn to secrecy. I know of one more MP that will provide some FS but I will not post her name until she has her business up and running, as requested.

I fully agree. If a member has been sworn to secrecy then that would mean the MP doesn't want it known that she will do FS with regulars and that is fine. It is her choice. But If niceplayer is not willing to answer Board questions that will come with such a vague statement, why bring it up. After all the original question on the thread was about which MP do provide FS. Unless of course he is willing to share the info via PM which he should have mentioned in his post.

I would like to add/ correct myself that these woman do not perform F/S so if you are looking for a lay it won't happen or maybe you are luckier than me:rolleyes:, but if you are looking for some CBJ/DATY/DIGITS.maybe DFK..OR LFK they might share those experiences with you after you become a regular.My apologizes if I had mislead anyone.

I think f/s from an MP is something that happens only after several visits and only with someone that really clicks with you. it is very much a ymmv thing and it also always a confidential thing, other wise they would be SP's !!

I am sure that it has happened to most of us, just like getting f/s from stripper can happen, however don't hold your breath and typically it is going to cost you quite a bit in visits before it will come through. It is part of the excitement of seeing an MP for sure, the not knowing if this will finally be the visit? Will I get up the courage to ask for the service even though she has adamantly denied making it available? Etc...

Will I get up the courage to ask for the service even though she has adamantly denied making it available? Etc...

My experience was more like - "hold on, I really want that - NOW - I will be right back - woo hoo, what a ride." Safe, of course. Man, I just went to my happy place again.

Anna at Maureen's

I'm told Anna doesn't work at Maureen's anymore. Shame, 'cuz she sounded interesting.

Well...."up and running" yet??? Love to have details.

osg

Not that I'm aware of , send me a pm I'll give you the details I located, again YMMV .

I'm not saying that it doesn't ever happen on the ole ranch, but as a rule MPAs don't offer anything out of the ordinary of what you'd expect. Remember that whether an MP place is licensed or not, they are vulnerable (at least potentially) to LE. Which is why many of them are kinda touchy about what gets said in a public forum like this.

As dummy and others said, if it happens it tends to be more of a chemistry thing than anything else. If FS is really what you're after, the SP route is wisest.

I'm not saying that it doesn't ever happen on the ole ranch, but as a rule MPAs don't offer anything out of the ordinary of what you'd expect. Remember that whether an MP place is licensed or not, they are vulnerable (at least potentially) to LE. Which is why many of them are kinda touchy about what gets said in a public forum like this.

As dummy and others said, if it happens it tends to be more of a chemistry thing than anything else. If FS is really what you're after, the SP route is wisest.

I think you missed - I hate when I miss the target when I p - dummpy is no dummy LOL:D

MP and FS are mutually exclusive on first few visits IMO. Definitely the MP must know/be comfortable with you before you get a full menu, happy hour, freebies etc. An MP who thinks I am special enough to provide FS(usually at their suggestion as I am not a demanding type guy) gets my respect, loyalty and secrecy.

and remember everyone's FS is different unless of course we change the interpretation to Fuller Service!

r100rs.

Oooooppss! Sorry dummpy! :rolleyes:

Takes a lot more than a typo to get to me :D and I never claimed to be that smart!

Yes she does. She is a curvy girl, but beautiful smile, great ass, and about a 36DD. She can be picky though, if your clean and polite, she most likely will provide.