Anyone have any experience there? I find it tempting just because it is in the West End!

I have the same question regarding Acqua spa. Apparently these two and Oasis spa are running under the same management. on their webpage they have same email for contact and also they link each other. Since I was curious to try them I emailed them but never got any reply back.

I went there yesterday and had a massage with Samira (sp?) who is of Mexican descent, was a really sweet girl but hard to understand her English (intentionally not mentioning looks so read in to that what you will). The massage was actually pretty good but nothing too special, it was $45 for the half hour. The extras were two green bills for topless and hand release and four green bills for nude and hand release and could not get much more. Would be interested to hear if any of the other girls that work there are stunners because they do post their schedule and I would make sure to go at the right time.

Just asking...so did you drop the 145? if so.... at 160 you can go to CMJ read some threads for info in this area..they are at 160 for a hour...shower together, body slide, fantastic massage and release...just some thoughts on it..they have some gorgeous girls working there...Gia is very good

Guest gagagaga

I have been to auqua once and there was a hottie. I paid the 140 or so and got the nude, gave digits, and got hand release.

At CMJ do they do oral or fs or daty??

CMJ....do a search and you will see.....nothing like those extras there......still a great time

Ok! My kind of thread. I tried this topic a few times on a different board, and got basically no response. I am a fan, as some of you know, of young, fit, hot spinners...and these 3 places have, in the past, provided me with some great times. (Sally, Sierra, Holly, etc). However of late, my experiences have been hit and miss. More miss than hit, to be honest. I can vouch for Morgan at Luna, very cute, tiny, friendly. Also, Amy at Luna. Seems like they have been recruiting tons of new "talent" of late.....Any other suggestions?

I have been to the Carling location twice and you saw my review on Samira and the other one I tried was Nina (or Tina) who was "nice", definitely not spinner material or anything to write home about.

Guest r**-gu*

I noticed that Holly has not been on the schedule for a while. Does anyone know if she is still there or where she went?

I heard thru the grapewine that Holly found love in one of her regular client, therefore, the reason of the absence...That info is from one of her co-worker at Oasis. I do not wnat to name her but she has stars tatooed on her belly and she just came back to the scene...

I wish Holly the best in love and hope see her gain if it does not work out....

Just asking...so did you drop the 145? if so.... at 160 you can go to CMJ read some threads for info in this area..they are at 160 for a hour...shower together, body slide, fantastic massage and release...just some thoughts on it..they have some gorgeous girls working there...Gia is very good

What and where is CMJ?

What and where is CMJ?

Club Madellyn Jae

Just search on here or google it. It isn't hard to find.

gotta say not thrilled with luna - they don't post pics which always makes me nervous. i went twice - not thrilled with the place. i emailed the management regarding photos and they said it was against policy....i asked for even a description age, hair, measurements etc........no reply.........

Ok! My kind of thread. I tried this topic a few times on a different board, and got basically no response. I am a fan, as some of you know, of young, fit, hot spinners...and these 3 places have, in the past, provided me with some great times. (Sally, Sierra, Holly, etc). However of late, my experiences have been hit and miss. More miss than hit, to be honest. I can vouch for Morgan at Luna, very cute, tiny, friendly. Also, Amy at Luna. Seems like they have been recruiting tons of new "talent" of late.....Any other suggestions?

Hey, Taylor at Acua, Luna, Oasis is fantastic! Sexy girl with amazing massage and skills. Very easy to get along with. Definatley going back for a repeat session:-D

Hey, Taylor at Acua, Luna, Oasis is fantastic! Sexy girl with amazing massage and skills. Very easy to get along with. Definatley going back for a repeat session:-D

But Funjay said he's looking for spinners (i.e. thin girls). I don't think Taylor qualifies for that, unless it's a new Taylor.

But Funjay said he's looking for spinners (i.e. thin girls). I don't think Taylor qualifies for that, unless it's a new Taylor.

Funny Guy; Taylor is not stick thin, but her curves are definatley in the right place, Vey sexy girl. I happen to like Taylor alot!:grin: