Dropped in on Nevada and spent an hour with this cutie

Amy is a really lovely, very petite, quite young brunette with fantastic dimples and a really cute butt. (All of about 100 pounds max) I was surprised, she seemed quite a bit younger than the photo. Probably still shy of 20, I would guess. (Seems I am now a confirmed pervert with age range 18 to 55 still rocking my world. ? DAMN!) She tells me she has only been there a few days.

She seemed a bit tentative at first, so I tried to set her at ease and not behave like a brute. Seems she is receptive to most things, and was a fun lass to hang out with for a quiet hour. I gave her decent tip and left with a smile. Be nice to the lass lads, she is very receptive to gentle hands and will be a keeper!

I saw Amy today for 45 min. I concur with the above - very petite little body and an ass to die for. It was a particularly nice to view in the mirror on the ceiling. ;) Natural A's which unfortunately I was too distracted by her bum to pay much attention to.

She was pleasant and affectionate, and up for absolutely anything I wanted to do. That worked well for me because I wanted to control the rhythm of things. She's also a good performer if you like to watch.

Left a nice tip so she gave me a smooch and a happy ending after the main event. Great with her hands. Would definitely repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

Still working, but not at Nevada's.

She was part of that wave of girls who migrated from Nevada's to Broadways a while back. As of yesterday, she's still at B'ways.

...she also has recently run a couple of ads on bp... and her pics in the ad are definitely her (a little change in the hair color tho..)