Limits on smileys

This is something that's puzzled me about Cerb for awhile. Why is there a one-smiley limit on posts here? I've never seen it in any other forums of any kind.

we are not allowed to be happy here.....plain and simple....we are miserable......

OOps...tha's just me...

you can add more than one in the body of the text....just not in the title.......

:boobeyes: :arrow: :butt: :bowdown:

I have never heard of this limit... You are limited to 10 images (and each one does count as a image)

This is news to me... :?::lol::lol::-):-) :?::lol::lol::-):-)

Anyone else have this issue?? Maybe its a setting in one user group and not another? It is not intentional.

I have never heard of this limit... You are limited to 10 images (and each one does count as a image)

This is news to me... :?::lol::lol::-):-)

Anyone else have this issue?? Maybe its a setting in one user group and not another? It is not intentional.

:jackoff:Oh, it looks like it's not an issue any more. Maybe it was just when I used to be a regular member rather than a senior member, this may have happened.:bddog: Yes, it looks like I"m limited to 10 images now.

Well then, I would say just keep smiling, because!!! :) :) :) There is no limits on smiles given in day! OR smileys

:)"If you smile at someone they might smile back"

:)"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day" .

:)"A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile".

:) My favorite quote-

"A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give".

• Like 1

I remember when I first joined, I could only use up to 3 smilies (images). Now, I can use more :).

Love to see your smiles :) :) After some play time :)

:) My favorite quote-

"A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give".

This made me smile. This thread made me smile! :smile:

I smiled at this thread too! I don't think I've used a smiley in my few posts, just on frown in a pm! Time to share!icon7.gificon12.gif

Guest S**a*Q

I've been responsible of the overuse of smileys. :)

Although anyone that knows me, I smile all the time.

I might not smile when I'm alone, cause then I just look crazy. HA!!! :D

I do have to say that there's no tongue sticking out smiley though... :P

*(I use that one a lot...)

I've been responsible of the overuse of smileys. :)

Although anyone that knows me, I smile all the time.

I might not smile when I'm alone, cause then I just look crazy. HA!!! :D

I do have to say that there's no tongue sticking out smiley though... :P

*(I use that one a lot...)

Sometimes I have to make myself stop smiling when I am trying to fall asleep! Can't help it - I just smile alot . Lucky Me!!! :)