I will be visiting Montreal next week and looking for a PSE adventure with a sexy lady willong to take a trip to Greece.. Please let me know who is out there in this fun city.

Thanks - H

OK..you are going to MTL....for the race.......you will have your pick of just about anything in the world.

PM sent

Guest fartman

Interesting!I hope you had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I was not able to go there for the race due to health and money problems.:confused:

I would recomend any of the girls from Eleganza, I've always had a fantastic time with John's girls. Roxanne, Karen, Dolce, Kellie, Leah and Paris are all drop dead gorgeous.

Montreal Sex City and Satin Dreamz are both run by Peter and Jessy. Again, there are some amazing women working for them.

I would recomend from Satin Dreamz Madison and Claudia. I haven't been with Amy or Jezabelle yet, but I know Amy comes to Ottawa once in a while.

From MSC I would recoment Janet, Donna Mae, Michelle ( she is absolutely incredible!), and Jenny. I haven't had a chance to meet with Catherine, Juicy, or Gabriella yet, but I have heard they are amazing! Next trip will be to meet up with Catherine, smoking body on her!

If anybody has any questions about the girls in Montreal just PM me, I heard all the good and the bad so I can definitely help out!

Montreal Girls on Fire or Devilsh. Just about any of the girls from either of these agencies are top notch. Lots of reviews posted, lots of variety too. Very good customer service also. They really know how to run a business (same owners for both of these agencies).

Good luck and let us know how you make out.