conventional wisdom on tipping?

Guest niceGuyEddie

just looking to find out various opinions on tipping.

I'm preparing for a 1st-time and beginning with the assumption that a tip is only expected if there are unexpected extras.

Obviously I might also tip if I felt the session exceeded expectations even though no extras were offered or if I was just feeling generous.

thoughts/opinions?

I don't know for how long you have been doing this, but about the tip, there is a difference between a SP and MP. With the SP you pretty much know what services you are going to get. There are no much surprises. You give a tip on the skills performed. Me personally, ....I like MP's. The reason is that with them you never know. You have to trust your inside voice. It is like establishig a relationship. Most of the MP's will go an extra mile for you , but you have to sense this. If you do give them a tip, even if they did't do anything extra.......you will get your money back the next time you go. Again ..it is all about, how YOU feel about the the provider. Most of them will go further if you tread them well.

I am a big believer in tips, and in regularity, find someone that you really feel that attraction to and then don't be cheep. As outfortoruble says it will come back in spades (Marie Sole ahhhh). There is a very special bond between you and your regular masseuse once you find one, if there is no chemistry than pay her a fair price and that's it. For years I would not even take my underwear of for the first visit just a massage, and if I like the touch and vibs then I would come back but I was happy paying $60 for the half hour massage and the girls really appreciated it. After 2 or 3 visits then I would play naive like OMG you will do that for me oh how special, this approach got me FS many times.

Could not AGREE more with you Dummpy, the only exception would be...I always started my first sessions stripping right down and ask "it is okay to get naked?" the masseuse would always reply..."i love my men naked, wouldn't want it any other way"

I really have bounced back and forth to different massage providers, as the saying goes "variety is the spice of life"

Good line Pete I'm trying that next time I see a new MP!