Lucy @ Pigales/Playmate

Guest Dj******e

Hi gents.

I had the change to see (for a too short period of time) this gorgeous redhead names Lucy,

She's maybe 5'4, early-mid 20, redhead. She has the most wonderful breasts I've ever seen (having DJed at Pigale 8-9 years ago - trust me.

Anyhow, Ive got a question. First of, don't flame me, please.

Knowing mileage and private dances are things built on trust and relationship (I know from having experienced it with a retired lady...:-() I want to know if Lucy is worth such and investment in time and dineros.

I know that these posts and treads are usually going sour really quick but I trust cerbites for their judgement and respect.

It is a sensitive question therefore, PM me with info if you have any.

Lucy is the kind of girl I would try to see on a regular basis, but knowing that there is no chance of mileage would change my mind.

Thanks all

Please dont disrespect this post/user/lady.

Cheers

DjPrestone (2 years member, reviewer)

Update : I just realized that non-members can see the SC Discussions (unlike other threads). If you are to write stuff in the thread, please remember that. Details are better PM'ed

Edited by Dj******e
Notice to Cerbites

I know who Lucy is, and I might be willing to test the waters...... but don't sign me up for anythingt yet...... A more important question is.... where and when would I find her? From what I'm reading, I take it she's no longer at Pigale?