today...June 10th.......Sunshine girl......WOW!!!

Now that is what I call freaking hot!!!

Ottawa and Toronto sun

• Like 2

I thought the twins yesterday were better? Is the Toronto girl the one your look at the Ottawa girl is OK.

• Like 1

I thought the twins yesterday were better? Is the Toronto girl the one your look at the Ottawa girl is OK.

I have to agree the twins are rather nice, Tuesday is no slouch but ahhh twins.

The twins were good......but the only problem is...would twin sisters make it a truly interactive experiance?

Guest f***2f***
The twins were good......but the only problem is...would twin sisters make it a truly interactive experiance?

well I liked the fact that there was twice as many cheeks and boobs....hehehehe

Did anyone see the Sunday Ottawa Sun-girl...35 year-old..her first 2 pictures of the total 16 ...(online of course)..were nicely revealing..I liked that..plus its nice to see a mature woman as a sunshine girl.

Guest f***2f***
Did anyone see the Sunday Ottawa Sun-girl...35 year-old..her first 2 pictures of the total 16 ...(online of course)..were nicely revealing..I liked that..plus its nice to see a mature woman as a sunshine girl.

She was a hottie no doubt....I like the one today too...nice outfits.

I liked the twins...Lacey and Katie - Monday June 9

Amber for Tuesday June 10 - is pretty hot!!

Melanie for tomorrow (June 15 - already online - very nice)

Guest f***2f***
I liked the twins...Lacey and Katie - Monday June 9

Amber for Tuesday June 10 - is pretty hot!!

Melanie for tomorrow (June 15 - already online - very nice)

Yup Melanie is hot...yummy yummy

Yup Melanie is hot...yummy yummy

This 18 year old Dezarae in Ottawa's sun, is fricking simply hot the best I've seen in a while. OMG!

oh ya...I really like the fact you can see her gallery of 20 pics......dam the web is great!!!

She has a very similar body to Erica Skye !! Her boob's don't look quite as firm. The Sun gallery is a fun place.

Guest f***2f***

Being the Horndog that I am I check the Sunshine girl each morning....yummy dezarae....

This 18 year old Dezarae in Ottawa's sun, is fricking simply hot the best I've seen in a while. OMG!

When your right your right!

Guest f***2f***

antlerman...amazing!! thanks for the links....her tits are similar to Erica's but I'd have to say that Erica's are nicer...of course I'd be willing to take one for the team and go and check it out if the opportunity arose :D

antlerman...amazing!! thanks for the links....her tits are similar to Erica's but I'd have to say that Erica's are nicer...of course I'd be willing to take one for the team and go and check it out if the opportunity arose :D

I guess you would take one for the team , how about we line up:p...thanks antlerman...great links! but you have to admit she is a doll, imagine her and Erica as a DUO:D,not taking anything away from Mandy of course...but BA DA BING...

thanks Mod as well for link, it is nice just to flip to the last pages in paper,or here to the link!

Wow major score antlerman she is a cutie for sure. Pistol Pete you've got a great idea goin with a duo with her and Erica, thing is Spunky's Angles is Canadian and some of them gals is from Ottawa so it's possible, one can only hope. I'm sure Erica would agree with us all that this one's a cutie!

Ah shucks guys..... But I do have to admit... I would be there.... Let me know when she's in town... I'll see what I can do....;).. I would even TOFTT on that one... and of course... Report back to you guys!!:D

Kisses,

Erica

Guest f***2f***
Ah shucks guys..... But I do have to admit... I would be there.... Let me know when she's in town... I'll see what I can do....;).. I would even TOFTT on that one... and of course... Report back to you guys!!:D

Kisses,

Erica

see that's why we love you...

... But I do have to admit... I would be there....

Kisses,

Erica

That's my girl, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

Kisses,

Erica

You are such a doll and so easy to get along with...now would you be wearing the strap on?:p

Guest f***2f***
You are such a doll and so easy to get along with...now would you be wearing the strap on?:p

OMG....Pete I've got work to do today....how am I going to concentrate if you keep bringing stuff like that up???:D

This girl is sooo much like our Erica it's not funny! Although I'm a little biased to our own nearby hometown gal.

Anyhow, found some video you fellow cowpokes might like to see

http://facedownassupuniversity.com/hosted/x/college/535170

http://www.hottittiesandboobs.com/blog/2008/06/busty-blonde-kimmy-video-clip.html

I did find out some information bout this young filly, alas she is not from Ottawa but not too far that she couldn't stop by for a visit ? Ah the thoughts of Duos with Erica are filling my head!