Post-sex etiquette with an SP

What is appropriate post-sex etiquette with an SP?

The motivation for this question comes from one of my recent appointments. After the main act, while we were cuddling together and looking into each other's eyes, she says to me "Say something." If this were to happen in a real-life situation, it would be obvious what she wanted. Depending on the nature of our relationship, it would mean that she wanted me to tell her how much I loved her, how special she was to me, how much I appreciate her, etc.

But, what does it mean in this situation when it is an SP saying this? Obviously, the above does not apply because it is not a real-life relationship. It is not a case of her fishing for compliments because she is an experienced provider with a high level of self-confidence, who doesn't need anybody to tell her how beautiful she is or how good she is in bed. It is also not a case of her just trying to make conversation because she is a very personable, outgoing and extroverted person who is an excellent conversationalist. Is it then simply a case of her mimicing a real-life situation as part of the GFE experience she offers, in which case I would be carrying the fantasy too far in imagining otherwise (By this I don't mean to imply that I think that she has feelings for me. I'm just trying to figure out why she needed me to say something at that particular moment).

In real-life, I know that it is important for the guy to realize that a women wants and needs cuddling and moments of tenderness after making love. But, what is appropriate post-sex behavior with an SP? I have seen this provider a couple of times so far, and I definitely intend on repeating with her, so I would like to get a handle on appropriate post-sex etiquette with an SP in order to be better able to maintain and enhance the quality of our time together.

I would appreciate any insight that anyone can offer regarding this issue.

'say something" as she said.....I can say (while not potentially reflecting her intentions) might have been due to an expression on your face.....or the worse and hopefully not the case someone who is just not that great at pillow-talk and is forwardly asking you to get the ball rolling...

in my experience a true provider wont put the pressure on you to engage the ice-breakers of pillow-talk...but I can understand the potential *poke*...so to say...

there have been many times where i have caught an expression in a client's eyes...a downwards gaze..maybe a look of guilt.....my phrase is generally "what is that mind of your's thinking?" or..."is everything ok?"

I personally will say and i would think (out of online and personal experience) that many SPs dont say things like what you said *in hopes for any client to say they love them.* that is definitely reading too far between the lines.....and you REALLY need to know your provider better and for longer to even consider this as an interpretation. Being with a great SP who is honest and loves her job and is willing to be honest with you should not make you have to question "paid fantasy" and bring "in real life" into the picture.

the fact that you have described your relationship and then given your head a shake and said 'I know that in 'real life' x happens...".....you have to decide...are you in a fantasy (2-meetings?) with this woman or are you appreciating her as someone that belongs in your 'real life"......or are they crossing over and that is your dilemma?

I'm not saying your provider is fishing.....I definitely think shes not, but I think the only proper answer you can gain is not by asking us all (who know nothing of your relationship) but by asking her personally "what did you mean when you looked into my eyes and said...?"

There is the only place you will find your honest answer...every provider is different...and this girl could be one in a million who looks deep into your eyes and wants to know your thoughts because she wants to know if you love her.

all I'm saying is the only way to know is to ask her yourself.

good luck. xoxo

• Like 1

Wow, it would never occur to me that a client would think I was fishing for that sort of feedback. That is definitely reserved for personal private encounters, I would believe. I have had clients say it to me themselves, and well, to be honest, it feels uncomfortable, so I would never go looking for someone to say it. But that's just me.

Like Annessa suggested, maybe when there's a bit of a lag in the conversation, some of us might say, "say something", or "what's on your mind" or if you had a little smirk "what"?

I don't like to hog the conversation, but on the other hand, some guys are not big talkers, so sometimes it can be awkward with coming up with something to say next.

I think you're ready way too much into this, but I may be wrong.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
Wow, it would never occur to me that a client would think I was fishing for that sort of feedback.....

....I think you're ready way too much into this, but I may be wrong.

I agree....she was probably just trying to fill an awkward pause.

Guest G***f******
I agree....she was probably just trying to fill an awkward pause.

Or making sure he hadn't just had a stroke, depends on how good the sex was :-P

I agree with all of the above ;) But the Only possible proper response is:

""Big Sigh" Wow ..... it doesn't happen often but Girl you have just left me Speechless as well as Breathless!"

Loki318