Nuru Massages?

Looking for a local that offers something similar to a "Nuru" Massage.

If you unfamiliar w/ the term, Simply google "nuru massage" and you'll see what the fuss is about. (Id post a vid or at least a link, but im not sure what the rules are here)

I can see why it would be a little impractical for some sp's, since it can get a little messy and you'd need the right equipment and right environment for the job. But I can see it paying for itself since it IS such an exotic art, and would defiantly open a niche clientele.

Im all for it, if anybody knows of anyone let me know.

Or (even better)

If any SP's out there want to use me as an experimental guinea pig, Id be more than willing :)

I've always wanted to get my hands on some nuru gel!=D From what i could gather tho, it was pretty hard to come by! Not to mention stupidly overpriced!! And all it really is, is dried seaweed thats only found in a limited area in/around Japan, that you've got to mix with whot-not else, to get those super cool ropes of clear VERY SLIPPERY gel!=) lol, thats what "nuru" means in japanese;"slippery"...*sigh*... so i make due with oil, lol (definitely safer to use oil if you're not in accustomed to doing body slides tho) careful! could be some terribly hilarious injurys! (^-^)

I just googled nuru massage and i agree, that would be amazing. And even if she just used normal massage oil heated or something. I would be a repeat customer for sure!

Nuru massage is currently available in Montreal from a couple of Indy MA's. I imagine that it only a matter of time before it will be available in other places as well.