Sign in to follow this  

lost them both in 24 hours

So, between yesterday and today I lost my firefox and explorer from my computer.

The first one started acting up out of nowhere so I removed it and started using explorer which asked me to install updates, I did and now it crashes the second I try to start it. Any idea anyone what could cause this?

In the meantime I'm using safari, seems to work faster, I hope it lasts. The only thing is I can't use colors in my fonts :(

Oh looks like I now can ... yay!

Additional Comments:

Update for the 2 very kind members that contacted me trying to help ... I managed to get my explorer back :)

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)

Interesting, this kind of thing was happening to me on Tuesday. Open up IE, and it would take forever to appear, then in a flash, it shut down if I tried to use it. (This happened repeatedly) At some point, it started working normally.

I was changing the default site to try to find something simple to open so it didn't have to work so hard lol, it was so puzzling at the time.

Seems to have been a temporary thing.

I you haven't already, try re-installing Firefox and see if that will help.

So, between yesterday and today I lost my firefox and explorer from my computer.

The first one started acting up out of nowhere so I removed it and started using explorer which asked me to install updates, I did and now it crashes the second I try to start it. Any idea anyone what could cause this?

In the meantime I'm using safari, seems to work faster, I hope it lasts. The only thing is I can't use colors in my fonts :(

Additional Comments:

Update for the 2 very kind members that contacted me trying to help ... I managed to get my explorer back :)

Guest G***f******

I switched to Google Chrome a while ago and have had far fewer problems than I ever had with Firefox or IE.

Additional Comments:

I would suggest you stay away from those websites you have been watching!!!!

lol:sm185: