And before everyone fires back the food jokes, you know what I mean ;-)

They have been advertsing for a little while now and seem legit but was curious if anyone had TOFTT?

Thanks Mod, that is about as good feedback as you can get!

Absolutely! That's one of the reasons I love cerb. Feedback like this saves a lot of time, money and frustration. That's time and money I can share with the many legitimate and wonderful ladies. :bddog:

Saw the photo on Cowboy's page. Yup, that's not Coco. Coco's actually amazingly gorgeous. A truly beautiful woman. Long, long dark hair, beautiful face, SPECTACULAR body and a wonderful lover. The pics on CL of her now accurately depict her. TOFTT and was quite blown away.

Tried calling AM a few weeks back when C&M weren't available. Got a guy who said Coco was busy at the time I wanted so i said I would call back later. Shortly after the time I had wanted I had a phone call I missed. Then a few minutes later an Asian woman was asking if I had an appointment. I asked if she was representing Coco and she said yes. I told her I was told she was busy and had no appointment and also told her it was not good for her to call. Bad vibe right from start.

I also had a PM from someone who saw her saying Coco had saggy breasts, which differs from above poster's take. While YMMV and opinions differ it seems more likely there are more than 1 Coco, which is basically what B&S is all about. In any event, there are legitimate Asian SP around so no need to play games with this agency unless you like surprises.

Have seen COCO a few times in the last few weeks..pic is real..not like the other asians on CL. And not the same COCO as mentioned by the Cowboy. Check out E168 or OAF..they seem to be legit (real photos) as I have a thing for Asians and have been fooled before.

Asian Mousse is most certainly NOT affiliated with either OAF, TOG or E168. Those 3 entities are one and the same but AM is not.