Pretty Paige From Ottawa

Guest ***ky12***

Hey guys Pretty Paige is a gem from Ottawa, it looks like she is touring and I would love for her to come to Halifax so I can see her again.

Check out her reviews in the Ottawa Posts and if she is what you are looking for send her a message asking her to come to Halifax for a visit. I am sure she will if we can get enough people to book apts with her she will come.

You will not regret this she is absolutly amazing. She just posted pics on her website and they are 100% real.

Guest ***ky12***
Hey guys Pretty Paige is a gem from Ottawa, it looks like she is touring and I would love for her to come to Halifax so I can see her again.

Check out her reviews in the Ottawa Posts and if she is what you are looking for send her a message asking her to come to Halifax for a visit. I am sure she will if we can get enough people to book apts with her she will come.

You will not regret this she is absolutly amazing. She just posted pics on her website and they are 100% real.

Nobody? seriously you guys, she is the best!

something tells me that after the trip out west the guys here will put up a blokade to stop them traveling again.......hahahahaah

Rocky, you certainly did select some of Ottawa's tastiest ladies to sample darling ... Cat and Paige ? No wonder you arrived home financially challenged!

I echo your sentiments though that the girls should take a road trip - it makes things more exciting in the community, helps it grow and remain interesting.

Guest ***ky12***
Rocky, you certainly did select some of Ottawa's tastiest ladies to sample darling ... Cat and Paige ? No wonder you arrived home financially challenged!

I echo your sentiments though that the girls should take a road trip - it makes things more exciting in the community, helps it grow and remain interesting.

I still can't stop thinking of that wonderful trip, two of the nicest most beautiful women I have ever met.

Still haven't met Jillian, yet ;)

Guest ***ky12***
just saw the pics and I would definitely be interested.

there we go ... com'on guys!!!

Just look at the pics, you will be sold!!