Called "Asian Girls" tonight ...... no Asian girls working ....But, how about a petite local girl in her 20s? .... No problem I say ..... send Her over...... later .... a very pleasant, plump, mature woman arrives ..... we chat and have a glass of wine .... she leaves for another appointment......

Edited by althfx

Guest ***ky12***
Called "Asian Girls" tonight ...... no Asian girls working ....But, how about a petite local girl in her 20s? .... No problem I say ..... send Her over...... later .... a very pleasant, plump, mature woman arrives ..... we chat and have a glass of wine .... she leaves for another appointment......

What!?!? .... Did you ask her to leave or did she take the $ and run?

This is not a recommendation but more of a bait and switch issue. They did not bait and switch you with photos but from the sounds of it they did this by description. Hopefully you did not go through with the date and pay them as that would just encourage them to do this to other people.

Sorry - I should have mentioned that when I moved this (Halifax I believe is the area)

I was looking forward to giving them a try but if their qualifications for an Asian girl, is to be a girl but not necessarily Asian I think I might have to take a pass on this. Back to the asian massage therapy for me.

It is Halifax. The lady who arrived was a very pleasant person .... we discussed the issue and came to an arrangement (to cover her expenses...no need to make a fuss with the sp) ......she then called the agency (in my presence) and tore a strip off the dispatcher!......

That is good to hear. Hopefully she leaves the bad agency

Guest ***ky12***
It is Halifax. The lady who arrived was a very pleasant person .... we discussed the issue and came to an arrangement (to cover her expenses...no need to make a fuss with the sp) ......she then called the agency (in my presence) and tore a strip off the dispatcher!......

Thank for the heads up.