We have worked together in the past, I can vouche for her :) Very talented, amazingly toned body, and a TOTAL sweetheart. I've never had the pleasure but I can almost guarantee you a great time :P

Happy Holidays!

I thought we were talking about someone else apparently LOL, not to say that Roxxxi isn't great, but it's not who I was thinking of :P I know another busty tattooed lady that I can vouche for however, you can reach her through Touch of Class, I forget the number but you can google it :) Not sure what name she's going by now (obviously LOL) but you can describe her and they'll know who you're talking about. Sorry for the mixup :)

Guest **dli***tty

Both tattooed/pierced hotties are available at TOC, Leah and Roxxxi, about same age, both brunnette. RoXXi is bustier than myself, and has more tattoo coverage and is curvy. I am smaller and haven't got as far with my body art....yet. If SG types are your bag, either one of us would be a fully satisfying choice!

Posted via Mobile Device