Michelle Massage...mmmm...

I am newbie...now that that is out of the way...

As a frequent visitor to the Ottawa area, I have tried to find something special to do with my downtime, and after several failed attempts with some indie's here, tried some agencies. After several failed attempts with agencies, I decided to try massage and stumbled across Michelle...and I am thankful I did.

Ode to Michelle...

If beauty is truly found from within, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Thanks for balancing friendliness, respect, sensuality and erotisism in the perfect way.

I will be back...

Michelle is indeed amazing. My day is ALWAYS better after a special session with her. She has great energy, a caring manner, and is deeply naughty.

As a frequent visitor to the Ottawa area, I have tried to find something special to do with my downtime, and after several failed attempts with some indie's here, tried some agencies. After several failed attempts with agencies, I decided to try massage and stumbled across Michelle...and I am thankful I did.

Ode to Michelle...

If beauty is truly found from within, you are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Thanks for balancing friendliness, respect, sensuality and erotisism in the perfect way.

I will be back...

She is easily the best experience I have had since starting to dabble in this hobby, on a physical and mental level.

There is a section for massage recommendations. That is where you should have started this thread.

Ode to Michelle...

I will be back...

Michelle is indeed amazing. My day is ALWAYS better after a special session with her. She has great energy, a caring manner, and is deeply naughty.

Oh yes she can have that very erotic naughty side to her, but when she glances at you going up and down with a body slide with her delightful sexy body..you know when look in her eyes she is having a great time as well....god..going to have to have to call her real soon!