My friend just broke up with his girlfriend, so I decided to take him out to a strip club and get him some lapdances to cheer him up!

We headed to Pigales at 6pm and discovered it doesn't open till 7pm on Saturdays. We went across the road to Taboo.

Taboo in general was a bit disappointing as there was only one dancer on stage during the entire hour we were there. Dancers weren't approaching us, I guess because they thought we were a couple. Finally, a curvy, exotic lady came to sit with us. I wish I could remember her name! She saved our trip to Taboo. She was very friendly, and I sent my friend off to the champagne room with her. He informed "Everything still works down there" LOL!

By the time 7:15 came around, we decided to head on over to Pigales. Even though it had just opened, there were almost continual shows onstage, which was great! There were about 5-10 ladies to choose from over the hour. Ladies were very beautiful in a model kind of way. My friend has a preference for curvy & busty women, but I know that Pigales is strict about weight. I wish there were curvier women there! Overall, lots of great women to choose from and dancers were very friendly.

XOXO

Guest **ng***1

Wow, where were you when I split up with my girlfriend!!!! LOL

He is very lucky to have a friend like you. I had that luxury once before. My girlfriend took me and a buddy of mine to a strip club and bought us both a dance, but at the table. People don't do that much anymore I guess. I asked her if we could bring my dancer home with us. She didn't say no!!

Your story just reminded me of my younger days, I use to hang around dance clubs when I was younger and sometime I would visit strip clubs before. I would pick up some guy friends and go have a show before going to the dance club. One weekend all my guy friends were out of town and a girl friend asked me if I was going to a strip club before heading to the dance bar and I told her not by myself so she offered to come with me. Needless to say I had a ball with her there all the girls who knew me came and sat with us and asked me if she was my girlfriend or if she was a stripper.

We left a little later then usual and went dancing after, it was an evening I never forgot.

True friend is the one who is there at the time of need. You would be a true friend Megan to someone lucky.

Yes I have done Taboo/Pigale combo on a few Saturdays and it has been mostly great. That said if your friend loves curvier women then may be Playmates is the place for him. Ladies may be not models like some at Pigale but mostly have inner beauties and openminded and curvier than any other SC that I know.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Megan you truly are a great friend. Every guy should be so lucky and have a female friend like you.

Going to Taboo first then to Pigales is like sitting at the bar before your table is ready at the restaurant.