Just a little suggestion for MOD.

I've notice a lot of spelling mistakes and errors while scrolling around the site, and I have a little suggestion.

It would be nice to have a spell check available on the website! In another thread, you said you were a Techie, so here's a challenge for you! Did I say it would be great? I meant awsome! Espescially for Frenchies as me!

For translation, I usually use babelfish but there still errors in the texts...

Can you help?

PRETTY PLEASE?

Spell check is a function of your browser, not the website. Google your browser flavour

and spell check and you'll find the appropriate plugin to install.

• Like 1

I know spelling seems to really bother some of you...but this board isn't about spelling...who cares really? I kind of like it the way it is..people writing when English isn't their first language or some people myself included who can't spell for beans...anyway spelling isn't an issue for me when reading the posts...it's what people have to say.

kisses,

Emma

ps..there is a spelling thingie..like ck said you just have to download it.

Guest S*rca****sid

There are lots of sites out there for translation. No matter which one you use, there will always be mistakes. These are just machines doing literal word for word translations and anyone who speaks more than one language will know that never works.

The only solution is to actually have a person translate for you, or try multiple websites (ie babelfish and google translate) as each site can have a slightly different translation. Compare the two and take the best from each one.