Why would you....

First off, this is not directed towards any of the lovely gentlemen that I have had the privilage of meeting.

It is my preference to arrange all encounters via email, if you do notlike how I run my business please feel free to look for other companionship. In the last 2 weeks I have received more vulgar and disturbing emails from PEI, so many that I am most likely cancelling my trip.

I am very disturbed that so many of you feel the need to send garbage like this my way. I am a well educated respectable woman and deserve to be treated as such. I treat others how I wish to be treated and I show respect to everyone.

An example of what I have received:

Hey SUNSHINE

You R one hot looking woman I;d love 2 fuck the shit outta you .I`D suck you off sooooooo good that you`d reach places you never thought possible . I`m a frenchman & I love to eat pussy .....

And I know what i`m doing when it comes to that. U got my Email check me up .

F***CH**N

Merry Christmas x o x o Happy New Year

I am utterly repulsed and am at a loss for words. I know that ladies travelling to the island is a relatively new concept, but this is unacceptable by any standard and I will not be treated like this, nor will any other companion. Maybe it is time for an email etiquette thread for newbies.

Sorry for venting, but no-one should have to read emails like this on a daily basis

Emily

• Like 3

I've never been there, but my husband has and he claims they drink their beer at room temp.

No accounting for taste, eh?

• Like 1

WOW, pretty classless for the guy that wrote you that email. I cannot believe that someone would think that such a note would make a girl want to see him. I can totally understand your disgust.

He deserves a swift kick in the ass of some complimentary karma for that insulting email and needs to learn some respect for you and the other fine ladies of CERB.

I've never been there, but my husband has and he claims they drink their beer at room temp.

No accounting for taste, eh?

I am curious as to how this comment has anything to do with the topic at hand? I am also curious as to what you are getting at??? Perhaps you would enlighten me and the rest of us or is Cerb now a vehicle for Upper and Lower Canadian debate...

As far as the comments that Emily received, well I do not know what to say about them. I think they are disgusting, ignorant drivel most likely from small minded ignorant people. But being born and raised here, yes I am an "Islander," I must say that not all "Islanders" behave or think this way. Yes we have our stereotypes the same as every other region of the country but come on why would supposed adults speak this way...to anyone...it boggles this mans mind! It just goes to show how some people are born without common sense or respect...a shame.

So to Emily speaking as (A) an Islander I apologize to you on behalf of those who have contacted you in such a way and (B) as someone who has had the pleasure of your company...please don't come here if that is the response that others will give you. You deserve better and it would afterall be THEIR loss!

Edited by S***ec*****s
Spelling

You would think that this only represents one person but from the sounds of it, P.E.I. is beginning to get a bad rep. Hope there are nice guys who you can see there Emily. having said that, there are rude and classless guys everywhere. It sucks that many of your emails are like this. I'm sending out positive vibes for you.

Emily

It astounds me that anyone would communicate with you, or any other lady in such a fashion. I don't think any amount of email etiquette would work. That sort of person needs basic life lessons in courtesy, manners and respect for others before even being taught proper email etiquette, and it's probably too late for him now

You saw the type of person he is, without even meeting him

Seems so simple, treat others the way you'd like to be treated, but alas, lost on many

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for you Emily :(

Recieving an email like that would make anyone feel repulsed. My first thought on that would be some young punk trying to seem like he's "cool"....so not! My second thought would be just plain uneducated ignorance.

I am also sorry that this has maybe made you think of changing your plans on going to the Island...My thought to that....how reputable you find it, is dont let some rude sob who has no respect for women (obviously...) ruin your plans to visit!

Being a girl who tours there, I know that PEI loves you! and would be sorry they missed out because of this....His loss...he obviously does not deserve your attention...or the attention of this post! You are a beautiful sexy woman and need to be treated as a queen. Screw him!

Hi Emily

I am from nova scotia and originally from Ontario and I can tell you that I love pei. I find the people there warm and welcoming. Like small town Ontario where I lived or anywhere else there are alot if young guys with too much time on their hands and very little imagination. Angel is a smart girl and she is probably correct in her assessment. I think you will be missing out if you pass because of a few lowlife hicks. And for those who have not been your comments are pointless just move on.

• Like 1

I apologized to Stevecurious privately already, but apparently a broader apology is required. I was only trying to inject a bit of humor, but this is obviously a very serious topic where humor is pointless.

Really, I've always wanted to visit PEI. I have no prejudice toward the province or its people. I'd love to visit there myself, although not to work.

I agree, an SP will get disrespectful jerks no matter where you advertise. Just be happy they tip their hand in email, and you didn't have to waste your time and have the displeasure of finding out what they're about in person. Yay for email!

Emily

It is a blessing in disguise that this rude pompous ass sent you the email as it gives you the heads up to what he is. If he could of wrote you a charming email and you agreed to an encounter and then he turned out to be a complete asshole, it worked out better for you.

Cheers

When I see an email like this, and we all get them unfortunatly I just say "really " to myself and promtply delete. Our minds and spirits do not deserve such pollution so the faster you get it out of your in box the better.

The more thought we give these emails the more negative effect they have on us, just pretend it didn't happen and give yourslef some extra love in that moment and hopefully that will cancel out any lasting negativity.

A crass and rude email can't hurt your beautiful soul and don't forget its his loss, there will be no date for him and thankfully you have gotten rid of him before he was on your door.

I'm sorry to hear about these rude and disgusting emails Emily...As someone said at least you know what an asshole he is so that you did'nt find out when/if you had met him.

I've travelled all across Canada for the last 3 years..Certain areas I receive more rude/disgusting emails then others... Although they anger me and I love to tell them where to stick it I give no reaction as I bet that pisses them off the most...so I simply delete them...We cannot punish every guy in the area for a few bad apples.

My expirience with a gent from PEI ( I'm including this to show that there are amazing men in PEI)

During my trip out east I met a gentleman that travelled from PEI to spend a few hours with me in Moncton and he was an amazing man, and we had an amazing few hours I believe we even lost track of time because we enjoyed eachothers company so much.So we parted ways and I get a call the next day after he has driven back to PEI from Moncton (which is a few hours away I think) and booked another appt for my last day in Moncton..we ended up spending the whole afternoon together ..... You may wonder why I've added this to my post, My point is that this gent from PEI is one of the nicest men I've EVER MET in all of my travels and as I said he is from PEI.....So clearly there are some truly amazing men in PEI.

So Emily if I'm not overstepping my boundries I'd say go to PEI and give the great men of PEI a chance to spend time with a beautiful and obviously amazing woman..

I will say this though and I hope I don't get blasted for saying it, I had more rude clients, emails and telehpone calls in eastern Canada then I have ever encountered anywhere else...So I think for every 5 great eastern fellas there are 1 or 2 bad apples....I'm not saying that there are more assholes out east then the rest of Canada I'm just saying I encountered more out east. Perhaps the "trolls" in the rest of Canada are in hiding lol...But the AMAZING eastern Canada guys (some of the BEST CLIENTS I've EVER MET) made up for it so much.

Just my $.02.....My intention is not to anger or insult everyone, this is just my opinion and my exppirience out east.

• Like 1

PEI is known for it's friendly people but there are bad seeds everywhere. If you come here.. I assure you will have a wonderful time. I can say I'd be disappointed if you don't come.

• Like 1

There are jerks and creeps everywhere and all across Canada to be sure, East, Central, Western and North. Perhaps just making sure you do your best to stay clear of guys like that would be your best move. They are looking for attention more than anything, trying to get a response from you and suck you in to their game. Just delete the creeps message and pretend that you never saw it at all.

I am sure there are lots of great guys on the East Coast and it seems that it would be unfair to not see them all because of that jerk. Do what you can to steer clear of the losers that email or PM you that crap. But above all, ensure that you feel safe and secure, that must be your first priority.

Edited by namssa
spelling
  • Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

It's most certainly up to the ladies to choose where, and with whom, they feel comfortable.

No matter where you go, there are unpleasant people. No city or region is immune to rudeness, Prince Edward Island included. (Declaration of partiality: I was born on The Island).

Are some guys on the East Coast rude? Yes.

Are some guys elsewhere rude? Yes.

Are more guys on the East Coast rude than elsewhere? Maybe, although it doesn't ring true to my own experience (Caveat: my experience is not as a Sex Worker.)

I'm always suspicious of stereotypes, though. Considering that the East Coast has in the past been repeatedly targeted for special condescension, I'm glad to see that there has been some balance to the opinions posted on this thread.

As blindly stubborn as ever, Wrinkled

And another thought that just popped into my head (a thought from me, that's scary enough LOL). First, no excusing that sort of behaviour from anyone, whether from PEI, Ontario, BC or any other province/or country for that matter.

But maybe it seems that there is an abnormal amount of rude individuals from PEI because of population demographics. PEI has a population of approx 141,000. In contrast, Toronto, just a city, has a population of approx 2.5 million. No scientific data to back this up, just thinking maybe with a lower population base, the jerks who send ignorant emails stand out against the decent guys, in contrast in areas with a large population base, there might be jerks, but so many more respectfull decent guys that the jerks don't stand out

Just a thought. And no matter what, that sort of behaviour is unacceptable, no matter where that individual lives

RG

I think you're onto something, Roaming. When I was working in Alberta, I found many guys in email or on the phone to be noticeably less sophisticated than most guys in Ontario. But too, in person, they ended up being the sweetest, most generous people you could meet.

Guest isla*****d

I'm with Steve on this one.... I feel ashamed to be called an islander when people like this talk in that manner.

I really wish I could visit Emily at some point, but time schedules (especially at this time of year) just don't match. It's starting to look like I may have to go off island to visit ladies if these Islanders keep it up. I really hope it wasn't a cerb member that wrote to you Emily.

Sometimes it just sucks to be an islander.

I agree, an SP will get disrespectful jerks no matter where you advertise. Just be happy they tip their hand in email, and you didn't have to waste your time and have the displeasure of finding out what they're about in person. Yay for email!

I agree with you there. If I don't like the sounds of their calls/texts/emails to the trash can they go.

Emily, I am sorry you have to deal with that kind of trash. If you ever need anyone to "bark them out" just let me know8-) JK! I was given the nickname "pitbull" By a good friend... chin up girl!

I will say this though and I hope I don't get blasted for saying it, I had more rude clients, emails and telehpone calls in eastern Canada then I have ever encountered anywhere else...So I think for every 5 great eastern fellas there are 1 or 2 bad apples....I'm not saying that there are more assholes out east then the rest of Canada I'm just saying I encountered more out east. Perhaps the "trolls" in the rest of Canada are in hiding lol...But the AMAZING eastern Canada guys (some of the BEST CLIENTS I've EVER MET) made up for it so much..

Rachelle although I do hate to see these negative comments about the east cost I do appreciate your honest and balanced opinion. I do believe once these negative observations are made it does in some way sadly reflect on all of us.

I do have my own theory as to why there may 'APPEAR" to be a higher percentage of these ass holes here than in other areas you may visit. I don't believe it has as much to do with the smaller population here as it has to do with the smaller service provider pool that is available to that population. For example Rachelle if you were visiting Toronto no disrespect to you but you become a small fish in a very large service provider pool and are less likely to become a target for one of these attacks. In comparison when you visit a beautiful place like PEI you become a very large fish in a very small pool and it becomes like shooting fish in a barrel for these ass holes.

Rachelle/Emily I am truly sorry this has happened to you nobody should be disrespected in this manner.

There are trolls everywhere and they are unavoidable. People are who they are, some are worthy of your time, some are not. Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colors and are sprinkled over every geographical locale. But there is more good than bad anywhere you go and you simply need to be aware, eliminate the contact of those that you do not deem worth and focus on the good.

cat

First of all I am sorry about the lack of vocabulary used by my fellow P.E.I.ers. However the problem I keep hearing is I don't know how I am supposed to act and therefore see no one. i was there at one time as well. (I felt that everything I said and did was wrong). The only information they have is from tv in some cases. Most of these guys are hammered when they have the guts to contact you or are in a crowd of friends having a blast at your expense. These are not good excuses but accurate, and I sorry for this.

Firstly there is an entire section dedicated to people new to the business located on the main page of Cerb. Here is the link to the section and threads in question.

However the problem I keep hearing is I don't know how I am supposed to act and therefore see no one.

Secondly the best way to answer a question like this is "How would I treat my spouse, girlfriend, etc." You treat the ladies you are seeing with the exact same amount of respect as you would you spouse!

• Like 2

Very well said, stevecurious! There is no reason not to treat each and every woman you encounter on this board with the same respect you would a close family member. We need to remember that above all we are dealing with women here and especially ladies. and they have my respect and admiration every time I meet an SP and with all my communications. Proper manners should not be tossed aside.

There is no excuse to treat them otherwise, we are all people and need to give the respect that we expect from others.

namssa

Secondly the best way to answer a question like this is "How would I treat my spouse, girlfriend, etc." You treat the ladies you are seeing with the exact same amount of respect as you would you spouse!

First of all I am sorry about the lack of vocabulary used by my fellow P.E.I.ers. However the problem I keep hearing is I don't know how I am supposed to act and therefore see no one. i was there at one time as well. (I felt that everything I said and did was wrong). The only information they have is from tv in some cases. Most of these guys are hammered when they have the guts to contact you or are in a crowd of friends having a blast at your expense. These are not good excuses but accurate, and I sorry for this.

For those using the excuse that they don't know how to act, well frankly it's a real lame reason. If a person doesn't know how to act in writing an email, they likely don't know how to act in person as well. Where on earth does anyone get the idea that vulger ignorant behaviour is acceptable. Why would anyone email in front of friends when drunk. So much for discretion on their part

You treat people the way you would like to be treated, with respect and courtesy

BTW I'm not picking on you mr1701, just commenting on the excuses you heard

RG