Pigales VS Barfax at 1 on a Wdnesday...

Taking some work colleagues out next time im in Ottawa out for an early afternoon beer and shows. I'm not even sure if Pigales is open that early, but where would you choose at 1ish on Wednesday? Not a huge fan of Barbs, but I've never been to Nuden so I can't comment. Thoughts? Ideas? Recommendations?

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Posted via Mobile Device

i'm pretty sure Pigales is open at 1pm on a Wednesday, i've been a couple times after lunch. I believe they open up at noon or so...they do offer a buffet but never tried it.

I would recommend Pigales but i'm sure Barbs is good as well. You also have Barefax in the Market.

Pigales actually opens at 11:30, for the lunch buffet. If your in by 1, you'll find a good number of dancers around. The atmosphere is more relaxed than at night, i find.

I worked at Bare Fax and Nu Den during the day and I find they are both good from a dancer's perspective and client perspective. Bare Fax probably has Nu Den beat, though.

Almost totally empty of clients. You wouldn't think so as it's right downtown, but usually just a bunch of dancers standing around hoping for some guy to walk in. Nuden is also very quiet. Barefax has much more daytime traffic, Pigale even more so.

Almost totally empty of clients. You wouldn't think so as it's right downtown, but usually just a bunch of dancers standing around hoping for some guy to walk in. Nuden is also very quiet. Barefax has much more daytime traffic, Pigale even more so.

I think it's your basic "location, location, location" as Barbs is in the "middle" of government offices. I've noticed that Barb's is always quiet at the end of the afternoon on weekdays.