Where are all the Fredericton girls?

Wanted: hot, sexy, girls.

Where: Fredericton

When: NOW damn it, NOW

Ladies, time to make some good trips to the beautiful capital city! I, amungst others I am sure, would enjoy your company. Please post with city! Now that CL is gone this is all I've got :(

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S******s*m

There's been a lot of beautiful, talented ladies travelling our way over the past 3 months, a bit a patience and research will leave you very satisfied from the ladies advertizing on CERB. Well, in my book, you've got the best!

Wanted: hot, sexy, girls.

Where: Fredericton

When: NOW damn it, NOW

Ladies, time to make some good trips to the beautiful capital city! I, amungst others I am sure, would enjoy your company. Please post with city! Now that CL is gone this is all I've got :(

Posted via Mobile Device

I see a lot of girls going to Moncton and Saint John with no trip to Fredericton... I am just saying more girls need to make the stop here! Especially the girls that come from far away!

I am here for you! Have you check out my profile? I am based here, and I am here most of the time. I do travel, but you will find that I am here more often then not. And I agree with the last reply, you are better off sticking to this site if you want quality girls! Good luck!:boobies: