Hey all,

I'm in the market for a new brand of Condom.:rolleyes: Just wondering what gives the best sensitivity with the most durability. I?m presently using Lifestyles grey, Sensitivity is good but I have had some durability problems when you really want to go hard;).

I?m sure you all have your favs. I?ve seen a few sp's that had decent ones but brand name was not something that came up........hmm

All recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,

Reggie

Trojan ultra thins or flavored seem decent, for me it is about a tight fit, if the things blows up like a balloon it doesn't work.

If you want a good demo day go see Monique she has about 50 different types, you can try as many as you like!

I often think the joke is in my pants, there must be a reason that 70% of condoms are to big and fall right of me!!!

And who the hell buys those gold extra large ones!, maybe I should try maybe it is reverse psychology at work and they are actually for little guys like me :)

Guest f***2f***
I often think the joke is in my pants, there must be a reason that 70% of condoms are to big and fall right of me!!!

And who the hell buys those gold extra large ones!, maybe I should try maybe it is reverse psychology at work and they are actually for little guys like me :)

Hey I bought some of those and they are working out pretty good. I'd like to try a few though...maybe I should visit the sample show

When seeking for your own condoms....Try visiting a sex shop, they have many types and the woman there know exactly how to help you out.My favourite shop is the one on Merivale Road.I had also read some threads from our friends in Winnipeg, regarding the same issue.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3578

Edited by PistolPete
added info

When seeking for your own condoms....Try visiting a sex shop, they have many types and the woman there know exactly how to help you out.My favourite shop is the one on Merivale Road.I had also read some threads from our friends in Winnipeg, regarding the same issue.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3578

Sounds like there could be another story here about sex shop. How do those woman know exactly how to help out? Do they have a back room? Usually hard to know the feel of a condom until you try it.

That is interesting loneskater, "but judge she was not a prostitute she was simply helping me determine the right shape and size condom!"

I can see it now Dummy's naughty xxx stuff, Dildo = $20, vibrating penis ring = $35 condom with fitting = $300.

What do ya think!!!

That is interesting loneskater, "but judge she was not a prostitute she was simply helping me determine the right shape and size condom!"

I can see it now Dummy's naughty xxx stuff, Dildo = $20, vibrating penis ring = $35 condom with fitting = $300.

What do ya think!!!

Yup that would be the damage!! But seriously... no... the girls there are very informative, they host sex shops on certain nights (not that I have attended), but when posing a question, I have found them very business like, and know how to help you out......plus there is 2 of them that are sexy as hell! Maybe I should ask them if they demonstrate live during the evening sex shop classes:p

Yup that would be the damage!! But seriously... no... the girls there are very informative, they host sex shops on certain nights (not that I have attended), but when posing a question, I have found them very business like, and know how to help you out......plus there is 2 of them that are sexy as hell! Maybe I should ask them if they demonstrate live during the evening sex shop classes:p

If they say yes I am sure they will have a large attendance to those classes. They could have a very lucrative sideline business. I wonder how the law would apply to condom fitting/testing classes???