SexxxyRebecca

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

Well, I saw her last week and I figured I should put up a review as well!

So, I sent her a pm on here, and got her phone number and we texted back and forth a few times. We made some plans to meet in the afternoon and luckily she was able to take me on somewhat short notice.

I went to her hotel in the south end and texted her to get the room number, she met me at the door and she was much more petite than I though and quite adorable I might add. If you like French accents (like I do) you'll be taken aback lol, shes quite the cutie.

As we chatted a bit she squirmed right into my arms and I held her, kissing her neck taking in wonderful smell. Shes a wonderful kisser and in no time we were getting naked and better acquainted on the bed. After kissing down on her belly and wonderful chest I got to sample her with some wonderful DATY. Now, shes VERY sensitive and after giving her a nice long lasting O she returned the favour. Which, again was AWESOME. Lots of eye contact and very wet, one of the best bj's I've had in a long time.

After we both lay together a while we had a nice long chat and we got to know each other which was really nice. Shes a wonderful girl and we're lucky to have her on cerb now, so be nice to her guys!

I`ve seen her twice and would have to agree. She`s curvy, cute, smart, friendly & genuine, and provides excellent service. She`s saving up for school which makes me all the more happy to contribute!

I saw Rebecca recently on a slow night . . . she was a very unrushed GFE, with hints of PSE! She was very friendly and talkative, also has an erotic side. Not a spinner, she was perhaps a bit wider than I expected, but what a cute face -- very pretty.

As always I suppose YMMV, but Rebecca seems to be a really sincere and generous girl -- so please be nice to her! Such a great personality and heart of gold is not to be taken for granted -- I have had a few less than spectacular meetings with SPs in Ottawa.

Juice

Guest m******gt**t

My first SP experience was this afternoon. Rebecca was very clean, soft, warm, bubbly and super sweet with her first-timer client. She is very openminded, (men, make sure to be super clean and rewards are plenty!) she is very responsive and seems to genuinely enjoy sex and satisfying her partner. Her hotel was a new one, very nice, clean and she seems to be a non-smoker which is excellent! I felt comforted by her on my first time and we will definitely set the place on fire as we know each other more.

She is not a "spinner", but rather perfect shape, beautiful breasts, very well kept head to toe, amazing skin, smooth, a perfect ass, no greek which was ok with me, and just kissable everwhere and I mean everywhere.

Thanks becca!

See you soon.

Luckily for me, this sexy young lady was available for me yesterday. She answered the door very tastefully dressed, and I was very impressed with her looks and very friendly attitude.

She is a lady that enjoys the sensitivity,sensual,erotic play along with some very exciting delicious oral both ways.

I loved her body, I was able to lift her up with her legs wrapped around my waist

I really loved exploring her body from head to toe, soft white skin, sensitive areas where she got goosebumps. :)

She is cute as a button with the lovely french accent, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself with Rebecca.

Repeat you ask? dam straight

Guest f***2f***

Recently discovered Rebecca who is an absolute gem. I am hesitating to write this because I don't want to share her but, of course, that is not fair to her or to those of you who deserve to meet a really great person.

I don't get why people write "not a spinner but..." Many of us here could not care less about placing people in categories. She is delightfully petite, has a lovely face and a smile that lights up the room. She has a beautiful curvy body and man she knows what to do to please and she genuinely enjoys pleasing. You just can't fake that no matter how good an actress you might be and she is the real deal! Advanced oral skills, lots of energy, bubbly and fun, she is very comfortable with her self and with her partner. Great conversation skills and her English is pretty good although if she doesn't understand she'll ask you...I find that endearing and of course she is also trying to improve her language skills by learning more.

I used to write volumes about sessions but I think it is sufficient to say that she is highly skilled and there are not many men who would be disappointed after a date with Rebecca. High marks from the Boner on this absolute sweetheart.

I would agree with previous messages about SexxxyRebecca, she is very friendly & skilled. I m visitor in Ottawa, so when i m back again i would try to get a session again :)

I have now visited Rebecca twice, and the second time was totally hot about a week ago. was outstanding, and man she just loves to bring it all the time.

I like Rebecca's out look on things,she friendly,attractive and her eyes will melt you

Will repeat, and yes looking forward to it as well. :)

• Like 1

I've met Rebecca twice now, both times which were 2 hr appointments - you don't want to rush with a young lady such as she is. Rebecca is the one you want to take your time with - and you'll find, it still isn't enough. As most everyone else has commented, her pics come nowhere close to doing her justice. Physically, I found her to be gorgeous - she's the pretty "girl next door" that you admired from afar. She moves with a confidence and grace beyond her years, and in my opinion, is perfectly proportioned. Her unyielding affection always overcomes her innate shyness. If one word describes Rebecca, it would be joyful - at least when I was with her. Rebecca is quite intelligent and thoughtful - try talking to her, you won't be disappointed.

The highlights you wanted: Rebecca is bright and bubbly, passionate, and giving of herself. She has a beautiful face, and the softest, freshest, alabaster skin it has ever been my privilege to caress. While we're on it, there is nothing Rebecca enjoys more that being caressed properly, anywhere and everywhere (almost). This is the young woman you use just your fingertips on, and oh, oh, so very slowly and gently - her response is magical, genuine, and a wonder to behold. While it's certainly true that if you please a woman, they will please you in return, I must say that the reciprocity you will receive from Rebecca will not be equal, but rather on an exponential level.

Treat her well, gentlemen - she's a keeper, and we probably don't deserve her.

Surroundings: Couldn't care less!

Return?: Hell, you can't get me out of there!

Recommend?: Definitely not! Why would I want you sharing in the fun.

• Like 1

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I can also vouch for these glowing reviews of Rebecca. I recently saw her for an hour of fun that ended too soon for me. She is charming and down to earth. I will be back to see her soon.

Guest f***nds4f**

After few PM back and forth, eventally had a chance to see Rebecca. Her southend location is good and I hate downtown traffic and parking facilities. She is cute and beautiful, especially the lovely french accent. All the recommendations are ture. She is very open-minded, easy-going and fun-loving. Extremely sensual, She loves spending playtime with gentlemen who also shares in her passion... She really warmed me up.....Thank you

Well I gotta say, this is a sad day for me. Why? Because after seeing Rebecca I have come to the realization that this beautiful lady has ruined all others for me.

She is by far the sexiest, most beautiful, sweetest, most playful, attentive, expressive and responsive lady I have ever had the extreme pleasure to be with. She states she is gfe, but I have to say in my opinion it was way more pse than gfe. Her body is perfect, her face is simply mesmerizing, and her openness and responsiveness were something I have never experienced before, whether with sp's or girlfriends. I had the best time of my life with her, and will repeat as many times as possible.Heck even her location is perfect-clean and beautiful, and very easy to get you with tons of free parking. I won't go into any details of the experience itself, but suffice it to say that Rebecca is number one in my books. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing her yet, when you get the chance, definitely get together with her. You'll be happy you did.

Thanks again Rebecca. You gave me the best day ever.

I'm a little late in writing this recommendation...sorry Rebecca.

I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting Rebecca twice over the past few months. She is without a doubt the ultimate "sexy girl next door".

Her figure is beautiful and she has the sexiest eyes and an adorable french accent. I loved the feel of her velvet soft skin and the way the nipples on her full breasts hardened as I lightly flicked my tongue across them. DATY was incredible as Rebecca as soft full lips that taste so sweet. Her oral skills are of the highest caliber

Rebecca is very giving and showed her pleasure with every touch of my hand and mouth. I love giving massages, and Rebecca was only too happy to receive a long, slow, passionate session that only went to heighten her passion when we moved to the bed.

She also has a genuine sweetness about her that is an immense turn on. When I asked what type of treats or gifts she enjoys, she replied that spending time with me was more than enough....WOW

I highly recommend Rebecca to any man who is looking to spend time with a passionate, caring and sexy woman. ...

Please treat her with the utmost respect ...as you would with any woman.....she is a true beauty.....

Thank you Rebecca for bringing me joy and happiness...

Even before I finally had the pleasure of her delicious company, SexxxyRebecca showed herself to have such a patient, accomodating and sunny disposition! Her prompt and congenial correspondence left no doubt in my mind that this is a woman with a kind heart and a special attitude. I had it in mind to fully express my gratitude to her when I saw her in the most tender, yet passionate way I could. The location was great wth ample free parking. She opened the door and my jaw dropped. Here I am in the presence of such a sweet, shapely angel dressed in this perfect little black dress, such gorgeous skin, long flowing brown hair arranged so innocently yet so seductively...her smile was so welcoming, so inviting...and those eyes....they sparkled with a soft intensity..she smiled at me with her eyes..OMG, I fell instantly under her spell! Since we both knew we only had 30 minutes together, she came and gave me such a warm, yet delicate embrace. We enchanged initial pleasantries, got almost naked (I couldn't stop complimenting her on her hot body) and then we started to kiss and caress each other super lightly, the kind of feather-like touches that she enjoys at least as much as I do...all the while I'm mesmerized by her charming voice, her sweet french accent, her genuine modesty and how she made my nervousness and anxiety vanish! It was all I could do to pull myself away to hop in the shower. When I re-entered the room she was waiting for me on the bed, her sparkling eyes saying "let's play"...so we did!! Thinking of it now, I'm totally amazed at how this delightful, sexy woman gave me so much pleasure in so little time. I could have easily enjoyed her company for hours. We started with soft, passionate kisses and caresses, she had a way of talking to me which was such a turn-on! Often she expressed her appreciation for my humble efforts...this got me so aroused!! I planted sweet kisses all the way from her soft neck to her sweet, perky nipples and down to her delicious pussy with such full lips...I love that!...gorgeous!!! She was very responsive to my oral activities...mmm, heaven!! She wanted to return the favor, so she straddled on top of me and presented her awesome round booty to me and I had a succulent feast of her wet pussy as I lightly stroked her firm, yet silky soft legs and bottom. She had me standing at attention in no time with her talented mouth!! She invited me to enter her miss. style...an incredible feeling, she was very tight. As I had told her how hot I thought she looked in one of her pics where she's in doggy position, she said that it was her favorite and she positioned herself perfectly for me to enter her from behind...the sight of her shapely waist, her beautiful round derriere which I delighted in massaging and spreading for maximum penetration, she came very vocally within a minute or two. Hearing her come, seeing and massaging her delectable figure and the incredible feeling of thrusting inside the tight, wet pussy of this supersexy woman and I came to a shuddering climax shortly after. It was such a wonderful thing as well that we had the few precious remaining moments to lie together and bask in the afterglow. Even though we had a relatively short time together, she made sure that I got the most pleasure out of every second. Who wouldn't enjoy every second of being with such a wonderfully sweet, sexy, talented Goddess as is SexxxyRebecca?!! I look forward to many more delicious moments with her. She's a naturally beautiful, super sexy woman who makes you feel that you're special and she enjoys you for who you are. What man could ask for more?!

I have seen Rebecca 3 times since x-mas. This girl is every mans dream, at least to me she is. Everything that has been written here about her is 100% true. I can't wait for my next visit with her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Being someone who rarely plans very far in advance, I had two missed opportunities with this lovely creature. Once she was busy and the other was understandably late. In both situations I had called a bit last-minute. Rude I agree, but she ws always cordial and did not seem judgmental. Well, in a moment of rare clarity I contacted her earlier in the day and to my great fortune, she was available and willing to look past my less than respectful last minute pleas for her time.

Let me start by saying the location is very nice, convenient and without too much traffic.

She answered the door sweetly and I was immediately drawn to her. She made me feel at ease within moments and never once made me feel rushed. We took our time with some very sensual kissing and mutual exploration. She was very responsive to touch which was very exciting and made transitioning to other avenues of discovery and pleasure all the more fluid and memorable.

There we many moments that I have had no trouble in remembering and with pleas to my mind, never to forget. Without explicit detail, she has skills but sweet as pie. I will definitely be seeing this young lady again and again.

:ThankYou:

Can't say enough about SexxxyRebecca, all the previous recommendations are bang on.

She met me at her door in a sexy little outfit and gave me a hug and a chaste little kiss. We started off slow with me sitting on the bed and her standing between my legs, loved exploring her awesome body, she has the beautiful girl next door look, curves in all the right places, perky sensitive nipples and very long labia. Started with DATY and then moved on to 69, spent a long time enjoying her talents at BBBJ while she was grinding on my face. She is very responsive and definetly seems to genuinely enjoy sex and satisfying her partner.

We finished the hour cuddling and chatting, she mentioned she had a crink in her neck so I gave her a 10 minute back and neck massage.

Went back for a 2nd date with her yesterday, even better than last time, might have to make a visit to Rebecca a weekly event.

Had an early afternoon session with Rebecca recently at her south end location.

Rebecca was friendly,enthusiastic,playful, and very accommodating. As others have mentioned,she is quiet and a little shy.

But once you get her revved up, a little bit of the naughty side starts to show.

She like to go slow and easy at first, but the intensity builds and builds.

Rebecca's oral attention was SUCH a pleasure! She took her time and totally

took me to another world...all while looking up at me with her beautiful eyes

focused on mine.

Thanks Rebecca! You were awesome.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the pleasure of seeing this sexy and amazing lady yesterday afternoon. I can echo all of the previous postings. Guys you will not be disappointed. Her skills are amazing and provided one of the best experiences I have had, especially just laying in each other arms, gentle caressing each other. She made all the cares and worries of the week just disappear. I will definately repeat.

Had the chance to meet Rebecca last week, great time, extremely nice personality.

No rush, very sensual. She is not a spinner but I would repeat for sure, all the reviews do not lie.

Thanks again!

Guest m*ch***G

I met this fine lady a few weeks ago and I have to echo all that is said about her. She is an amazing young lady and I will be seeing her again and again.

I saw this fine lady a few weeks ago but only getting a chance now write a review. I was very happy by her service. She is very accommodating to requests and as she explains in her profile everything was on the menu (except greek). Will be seeing her again when I get a chance. thanks sexxyrebecca.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.