Strip club private room questions

Fellas, my buddy wants to bring his g/f to a strip joint and get her a couple of lap dances. Great date idea LOL. He's thinking of going to Pigale or Pink across the bridges. He asked me a couple of questions but I have not been to a strip club for a few years and am unsure of the current proper etiquette (oxymoron I know). So I am hoping you folks can offer some insight. Thanks.

1. Can both of them go into the private room with a dancer? Will they have to pay double?

2. I know he wants his girl to grab some T&A and he wants the dancer to reciprocate? Is that (2nd part) allowed? I don't know how much he is going to spend but at $20/song, they may have to be in there for a bit if he wants to see all that action.

It varies by club, but couple dances are generally $30 or $40 per song. Most dancers I've seen dance for couples the same way they dance for men, so yes this would mean touching his girlfriend.

A lot of dancers don't like dancing for couples, so this couple would probably have a better experience if they waited for dancers to approach them. Otherwise, you may end up wasting money.

Hi Bangminton,

In my opinion, Pigale may be the best bet over the Pink. They have more private CR's than Pink, on top of having at least one CR that is designed a bit larger just for that purpose (i.e. having couples), and doesnt cost extra like their really private rooms on the main floor. Normally at Pigale, the fee for couples is 30$ per dance for couples, but they may get a "deal" on the dancer's fee, depending on whom and if they stay for a bit.

Some dancers are more open minded than others (that is some may be more conservative, some can be really hot) on the participation of the lady.... I know of a few, so you can PM me for more information.

I agree with Megan, let the dancer approach you. Let the ones you are interested in know it by catching their eye, being enthusiastic when they are on stage, or however you usually do it. When one you like does approach you, welcome her to sit for a couple of minutes (better to do this when the dancers are busy, so not great to do later in the evening) and let her know what you want.

Almost 20 years ago at Fanny's I was sitting at the stage, and the guy next to me told me that his lady's sister was in the champagne room, and it was many songs before she came out. Of course, in those days you weren't allowed to touch, but from the look on the sister's face when she came out she seemed to have gotten what she was there for.

Having had dozens of couples lap dances here is what we find. Every girl is different as far as price. Some want 40 per song, 30 or 20. We find the most fun ones are the 20 per song ones. Most dancers are intimidated by the female half of the couple. If you find one that connects with the female it id one hell of a lot of fun. We both go back there and its like a mini threesome.

Folks, just an update to this story. I was with my buddy and his g/f and some other friends for a night on the town on New Year's Eve. We drove by Pink but the place was closed (We didn't actually go inside but the parking lot was empty which is strange for New Year's Eve)

We proceeded to Club 61 further down and it looks like a group of people have rented the hall to throw a New Year Dance party. There were people dancing but definitely no strippers whatsoever!

We then went to Pigale around 2 a.m. and my buddy and his g/f proceeded to have a private dance with a black stripper. I believe the damage was $80 for 2 songs and they had a great time. We stayed until closing time, everyone was in quite a festive mood, not many girls were dancing at the time so I suppose most of the actions happened in the private rooms LOL. Gotta make the moolah.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sure they will try this again.