Samsung Galaxy Tab

I was just wondering if anyone in CERB Land has any experience with the Galaxy? I am considering picking one up as an alternative to the IPAD.

I travel quite a bit and usually use my Blackberry in tethered mode for access to my work companions over Skype (can't plug my laptop in at the client site).

I know Skype is available on the Android platform, but would use the tablet for a lot more.

Looking for any thoughts/feedback anyone may have.

Thanks

If the galaxy is anything like their smart phone it would be good. Might want to wait for BB playstation.

My only comment from I read the choice is about apps. Galaxy does not have many. Having said that the smart phone came with MS Office. That would sell me. Keep us posted

I have a G1 (I insist on a keyboard) running on WIND.

Android is a really great system. Make sure you pay for the phone, (not $0 crap)

and you get it rooted and unlocked. Insist on it.

Well, i picked one up yesterday, and am pretty pleased at the moment. Email was easy to configure, browsing is pretty good andbthe response/speed is great. I am posting from the Tablet as we speak.

The on screen keyboard gives great feedback. As well, while on my home wifi, all my music and movies are findable from my mediaserver.

All in all, i think it is a good purchase. I'll update again once i try it on the road without my local wifi.

Posted via Mobile Device