Review Taylor at Lamora's Spa

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Episode 3 of my Journey of 43.

I had a particularly frustrating morning meeting after an equally frustrating evening and decided I needed some "tension release". I called my favorite MP but she was busy during the time I had available so I decided to TOFTT and try someone new at a place I had never visited.

While Lamora's Spa had been well reviewed in the past, I personally had never visited. I called as I was driving by and luckily there was an appointment available within 15 minutes. I booked it. Parked near the Spa because I missed their entrance and there were three accidents within three blocks - Walkey, Alta Vista, Bank is one of the worst intersections in Ottawa.

I was met by Taylor, friendly, $40 for 45 minute massage. Shown to a room, told to get comfortable and she would be back. I waited for a couple of minutes and she returned. Oil or powder - opted for oil. The massage was about 20 minutes, a little mechanical but hey, I am a stranger off the street. Taylor is cute, has pagan tattoos, nice b-cup breasts, a round bottom, not a spinner but curvy in the right places.

One thing I really liked is that she is a smart-ass, there was little small talk at first but when she asked if there was anything else to be massaged, I took that as my cue for extras - menu is pretty straight forward, HJ - clothed, topless or buff. I opted for the latter at $100

She warmed right up, big smile, great hands - really great hands. My tension was taken care off. There was some good talking and connecting. I feel that she was a little nervous at first but opened right up once she understood that I understood what type of massage place this was. Perhaps I should have been more open to start with but, like I said, first time and I tend to be a little shy at first.

Would I revisit - yes. Do I recommend Taylor - yes. Is she for everyone - of course not. She is a little edgy (which I like) she is quick with the comebacks which may throw guys some off. Overall, a very well spent 45 minutes that produced the effect I was looking for.

Edited by ulixestrojan
correction
  • Like 1

Thanks for the review! Taylor seemed to get into after the introduction of what would you like....I always like to simply drop my drawers and say " okay that we get naked" most MP's always reply "I like my men that way" that way all the extras are out of the way asap.....

When visiting CMJ there is no guess work involved, its all straight forward! :)

She warmed right up, big smile, great hands - really great hands. My tension was taken care off. There was some good talking and connecting. I feel that she was a little nervous at first but opened right up once she understood that I understood what type of massage place this was.

I stopped by here recently and also was given a nice medium massage by Taylor. She was very talkative and friendly the whole time and seemed to enjoy what she was doing which made it a pleasure.

I'd definately return for a repeat. There were two other cuties there when I showed up too. I wouldn't mind giving either of them a try. Maybe next time.

Taylor is at Hannia's now though

I'm not sure if there is a misunderstanding..... This is a few times now I've heard that I worked at Lamora's.... I never have!!! I've worked at Bank St Health Studio, which was right across the street of lamora's.... Hmmmm I wonder if there really is another Taylor just like me? Say it ain't so!! LOL

Are you sure your the Taylor they are referring to? Do you have pagan tattoos?

Different Taylor. I experienced the one at Lamora's maybe 18 months or so ago. She is no longer at Lamora's and hasn't been there for quite some time.

She had shoulder length dirty blond hair, very slim and was quite the conversationalist.

This is not a recommendation or a review. I am just trying to help answer the question. :-)

Well I wouldn't call them "pagan" tatts.... Although someone may have just described them as such.... I really don't have an issue if there is another "Taylor", I just wanted to clarify that I am NOT that Taylor who worked at lamaora's. All good guys, thanks for the replies;)

Different Taylor. I experienced the one at Lamora's maybe 18 months or so ago. She is no longer at Lamora's and hasn't been there for quite some time.

She had shoulder length dirty blond hair, very slim and was quite the conversationalist.

This is not a recommendation or a review. I am just trying to help answer the question. :-)

For what it is worth, there is a Taylor working at Luna spa. Might be the same as the Lamora's, might be not.

Actually there is I think 3 Taylors doing Massage now in Ottawa. Taylor from Hannia's with the kitty tats that we have heard so much about, Taylor over at Luna's...... mid 20's brunette if I remember right ..... and one other I can't remember where I seen it refered to might have been the Taylor that this thread was about or on CL.

There is a Taylor (also goes by Fong) at Spa Shangrila on Gladstone, just to add to the list. Hard to confuse her as she's Chinese LOL

So many Taylors, so little time :mrgreen:

I think I will start with the Talented one...

toine