Ava Jones

Avg. of 22 Recommendations

The first time I saw Ava I was blown away by how cute she was, she is typically my type, cute perky and sexy as hell, very much like my Wife and Ex-Wife. She has a very seductive sexual side that reals you like a marlin on a Florida fishing charter! She has the most incredible pussy I have ever tasted, for this one thing alone if you are a DATY fan you MUST see her. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about oral with her! She has a great Butt very tasteful implants and some small cute tattoos. Also when you see her check out her extraordinary shower skills.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Guest f***2f***

The scale doesnt go high enough for this lovely lady. This is the girl we all wanted to date in HS. She is very pretty and shapely, cute little piercing on the side of her nose...a jewel not gawdy or tacky. I had fun kissing her and she knows how to kiss very very well. She loves daty and dato and is not averse to letting you take your time in that department. She's new in the industry and comes with a freshness that hopefully she'll hang on to. Her place is nice too with a very clean, convenient central location. Her love of animals (dog and a cat on site) is indicative of the tender side of her nature. (The animals are not allowed in the room during sessions, just mentioned it as I always get a good character assessment by a person's treatment of animals)

Certainly deserving of perfect 10s++

Well said, I have been with her twice, and she is exactly everything stated above.Great review! As they say... I 2nd that motion...and does she ever like to have sooo much fun in the shower, Ava is a 10:) Another gorgeous fine lady you could introduce to the family, as your girlfriend.Very down to earth person!

I Really should of completed the ratings!

I met Ava a little while ago and I've been holding out on posting, but now it's time. I wasn't going to post at all, but now I realize this girl has a lot to offer and if the chemistry is right, you'll enjoy yourself.

I have to admit that I don't think Ava and I had the right chemistry. I said lots of wrong things, mood killers I guess. I was nervous as hell too. It was a strained encounter. I've been in a weird funk the last year as well, it's hard to explain. Anyhow, Ava greeted me warmly in a very sexy dark blue negligee. Her place is clean and warm and inviting. Unfortunately I wasn't as warm and inviting. I think I was cold and stand offish.

Ava is stunningly beautiful, she reminds me of Phoebe Cates (movie: Fast Times at Ridgemont High) and as others have said, nice firm chest, nice ass and super wet smooth kitty. :-) I should have run my hands over her body more as that's something I love doing, but for whatever reason my game was way off.

DATY, LK, CBJ, multiple positions and more. Even given the problems Ava stayed poised and friendly and invited me to return some day. I overstayed my welcome but she didn't give me grief about it.

So my suggestion is, if you're a sucker for a pretty face like I am, Ava is your girl! Don't go if you're in a bad head space. Take charge and enjoy this beauty like she's your hot prom date for the night. I keep thinking about seeing her again.

GFE gets used a lot to describe ladies or their service, but if you look up GFE in Webster's you will unquestionably see Ava's picture. She is the absolute sweetest GFE imaginable. When you are with Ava, she IS your girlfriend. Period. And did I mention beautiful? OMG! At the end of our time, she let her hair down around her shoulders and if I thought she was beautiful before.... well, let's just say that had there been an ATM available in the bedroom, I would've stayed the rest of the night!

Others have very accurately described Ava's body so I don't need to repeat other than to emphasize how soft, sexy, kissable, juicy, sexy, touchable, grabable, sexy and squeezable it is!! Oh Yeah!!!!

Her location is easy to find, parking is provided, and very comfortable. If you like dogs (as I do), you will also enjoy meeting her beautiful animals.

Repeat??? Are ya nuts??? Absolutely!!! With Ava heading back to "hit the books" I can only hope her availability doesn't diminish too much.

Firsts!!!

First time poster, reference provider (here's a new acronym - RP) and other.

Earlier in the week, Ava and I exchanged messages. To my surprise she responded quite quickly, indicating her availability for the week. We agreed on the date and time of our 'nooner'. (My first)

We met at her incall place and exchanged pleasantries. It is always a concern when meeting someone new, especially for the first time - the vibe, the chemistry, the unfolding of events. Within minutes of our introductions I was led to Ava's inner chamber. Took care of business and got down to business.

On my request, she wore a special outfit - which was fun to 'unwrap' - which revealed my prize for the hour. Eva is the complete package! Fun, Witt, beauty and seductive charm - all this on a first date!

We took the show to center stage, and proceeded to mutually tease/seduce/satisfy each other with various body parts including but not limited to lips, tongues, fingers, noses, toes. Explicit details of which will remain between Ava and I. My word the hour went fast.

In additional conversation, Ava invited me to clean up - and then surprised me by offering to get in the shower with me. Before doing so, she was adjusting her hair while looking in the mirror, so I'm looking at her from the side and my word.....the side profile of her form with her hands up, standing on one leg and the other bent ever so slightly at the knee is to DIE for!!!

So we're in the shower together (another first)! More conversation and more playtime. It is so easy to get carried away with the attraction this lovely woman oozes. While getting dressed we talked about the potential of this recommendation - she talked me into writing one, to which I promised to be discreet with the intimate details.

Today I made a friend, we discovered each other and will be looking forward to our future adventures together. More dress up adventures with my play date Ava to follow. ;)

P.S - I'm giving 10's across the board because I believe we clicked, did not have any awkward moments and had good chemistry - all this based on mutual respect.

Forgot to include ratings

Ava is to Die for she is a fantastic Lady :) A must see for sure, and could easily be a swim suite model!!!

Hey Dummpy, I know Ava is worth 10's across the board, don't you? Or do we simply rate too high? nnnnnnaaaaawwww, see Seymour is in the game and he thinks the same! We are correct these women in O-town are simply marvelous :)

If they don't make the grade we don't rate, and the best of the best get 10's!! And Ava is one of the best of the best.

Hey IC maybe we could really share her!

Damn!!! Do we really have to share her? Ava is a beautiful, sexy, girlfreind. Oh yeah!!!

Hey IC maybe we could really share her!

Ummm... Gee... OK Dummpy.... since it's you I guess so. But damn! She is my girl!!!

Ava??? You get a vote on this one Sweetie!

Ummm... Gee... OK Dummpy.... since it's you I guess so. But damn! She is my girl!!!

Ava??? You get a vote on this one Sweetie!

Now Now Boys, I won't chose. But I have to admit, I read the duo you two shared.... it certainly peeked my interests!!

Kisses!

Spending time with Ava is like visiting your most erotic fantasy.

Caressing that beautiful body was like painting with the best oils on the tightest canvas using the finest brushes. Her warmth and passion were almost frightening and definitely a rush. Ava's attention to detail made me feel as if I was the centre of her world - and I was.

And after, as we lay chatting, the conversation flowed easily.

When I return, it will be for the whole experience - the looks, the sounds, the touch, the aroma, and the taste.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5335

I originally put this in as a review. as I have a difficult time using a rating scale as an adequate tool but Ava deserves high ratings.

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 21 of my journey of 43.

Several weeks ago, I managed to book an appointment with the lovely Ms. Ava Jones. If I had known that I would be so jet-lagged after my time in Las Vegas, I would have booked for next week. Why, you ask? Because any time spent with Ms. Jones requires that you be in tip-top shape, mentally alert, physically ready to climb amazing peaks, and descend into sweet luscious valleys.

I am not exaggerating. Ava Jones is a treat. A sweet, creamy, delicious treat that makes you want only one thing - more.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17792

While some on the board have suggested that the recommendations are fake, I have heard nothing but lovely things about Ava. I have only one thing to say to the naysayers - up your game!

Einstein was correct - time is relative. I booked an hour and it felt like 10 minutes.

Her kissing is sweet, soft, and sometimes aggressive. She is a natural hard-body but with the roundness just where I like it (hips and inner thighs, if you are wondering). Her breasts are magnificent in shape, touch, and taste. Now, I love going downtown and I have to say that Ava gives new meaning to rush hour. She is responsive, delicious, amazingly symmetric, and now on my lifetime top 10 that I wish to pleasure again and again.

As I have said before, I tend to be a little shy at first, but Ava put me at ease and had me rising to the occasion. The multiple positions transitioned easily and were always safe. The intensity of my orgasm was matched by hers which was a real turn-on. I felt a connection and as we chatted, it became clear that I will be back.

Overall, without hyperbole, this was a terrific encounter with a terrific young woman who really likes sex. Her location is clean and I was offered a shower - which was spotless. The only troubling part for some (not for me) is that she has a couple of large dogs that are enthusiastic and this may put some of you off.

She may be hard to reach as she does this part-time. My advice - book in advance, be patient, be ready for a beautiful ride.

I want more but I am now 6000 km away. Sigh.

I've been away, just flew back, and flew directly into the arms of the one and only Ms. Ava Jones.

Now reading Ulixes' post elsewhere about Vegas, I can assure you his trip had a greater fun component than mine... but that's a different thread. The common point is we both seemed to have come home to Ava.

I don't know how many times I can recommend or post about Ava before I get tagged with the shill label... all I can say to that is WTF!

But here's the other thing... she was telling me that while I was away, a major pissing contest broke out about fake recommendations and even better - SPs negotiating lower prices or extra service in return for oversold recommendations. She also said that a big chunk of those posts coincidentally occurred in the middle of a non-related thread about her therefore causing, I suppose, some to wonder if she was one of the un-named SPs who do such things.

So... because

1) I had my mind blown by her yet again today, and

2) This is a convenient and timely opportunity to set any question about Ava straight

I feel compelled to say it one more time... Ava is the real deal, the girl next door, the quintessential girlfriend experience. She is SO sweet, SO genuine.

And I haven't even got to the sexy stuff yet. This morning she was telling me something that was quite exciting. The 10,000 watt smile that radiates off of her is unbelievable. Yup, she is a pretty, pretty girl!

Ulixes completely nailed it in his review so no point me typing it all out again. Go back and re-read it. Totally accurate in every way.

Now as for the conspiracy theory folks who think these reviews are staged or are bargained for. LOL!! There are web sites where you can hear all about how 9/11 was staged by the US government. Or how the moon landings in the late 60's were videotaped in remote parts of Canada (I've hear both Nfld and Sudbury).

Sure. That's exactly the way the US Government did it. And yup... Ulixes and I got together over a beer and colluded on these reviews too. Only after Ava promised us extra services of course, and for free too. You should all be so lucky!!

C'mon guys. Do you really think the dozens of people who all report essentially the same details have been 'bought' by the SP? Don't you think that after the SP had bribed the first dozen or so, her reputation would be so golden that she wouldn't need to bribe the rest? And yet the rest of the reviews all continue to pour in saying the same thing!

Time to go down to Timmies and smell the coffee.

We have so many FABULOUS providers here, we are so DAMNED fortunate.

And Ava Baby... What Ulixes said... I couldn't agree more. You are for sure one of the very best.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5335

I originally put this in as a review. as I have a difficult time using a rating scale as an adequate tool but Ava deserves high ratings.

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 21 of my journey of 43.

Several weeks ago, I managed to book an appointment with the lovely Ms. Ava Jones. If I had known that I would be so jet-lagged after my time in Las Vegas, I would have booked for next week. Why, you ask? Because any time spent with Ms. Jones requires that you be in tip-top shape, mentally alert, physically ready to climb amazing peaks, and descend into sweet luscious valleys.

I am not exaggerating. Ava Jones is a treat. A sweet, creamy, delicious treat that makes you want only one thing - more.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17792

While some on the board have suggested that the recommendations are fake, I have heard nothing but lovely things about Ava. I have only one thing to say to the naysayers - up your game!

Einstein was correct - time is relative. I booked an hour and it felt like 10 minutes.

Her kissing is sweet, soft, and sometimes aggressive. She is a natural hard-body but with the roundness just where I like it (hips and inner thighs, if you are wondering). Her breasts are magnificent in shape, touch, and taste. Now, I love going downtown and I have to say that Ava gives new meaning to rush hour. She is responsive, delicious, amazingly symmetric, and now on my lifetime top 10 that I wish to pleasure again and again.

As I have said before, I tend to be a little shy at first, but Ava put me at ease and had me rising to the occasion. The multiple positions transitioned easily and were always safe. The intensity of my orgasm was matched by hers which was a real turn-on. I felt a connection and as we chatted, it became clear that I will be back.

Overall, without hyperbole, this was a terrific encounter with a terrific young woman who really likes sex. Her location is clean and I was offered a shower - which was spotless. The only troubling part for some (not for me) is that she has a couple of large dogs that are enthusiastic and this may put some of you off.

She may be hard to reach as she does this part-time. My advice - book in advance, be patient, be ready for a beautiful ride.

I want more but I am now 6000 km away. Sigh.

Being a big fan of DATY, the very first post hugely turned me on just reading it :-D. Daty well described.

Also if I am not mistaken, it was because of this post that a hidden Ottawa treasure and an angel was discovered. In my view, this post deserves to be nominated many times over for all the good reasons.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I knew that the controversial posts weren't about me, just an accident that it went under my thread.

IC you are a sweetie!!! Kisses

Well I am glad Ava did not retire for too long. I certainly could not wait to see this lovely lady again. I must say her skills did not suffer during retirement. I had the pleasure of her company, before going out of town for the week and she was great. I certainly enjoyed being with her and I could tell she enjoyed my presence. She is always very pleasant to talk to and I sure did not feel like leaving. She still looks outstanding, a true beauty.

Repeat, I have many times already, I just can't stay away. Thanks again Ava for a wonderful time.

Your very welcome sweetie, Thank you for a wonderful time as well! You are a true gentlemen! I really enjoy the time we spend together!! ;)

I met Ava for the first time today, and I am very happy I did finally get to meet her.

She is a great looking, intelligent lady, with a naugthy twinkle in her gorgeous eyes.

The profile pic of course is nothing compared to her (lol, have a look ;) ) but for those who have only seen pictures, even the hot ones pale when compared to meeting her in person.

She is petite, but not a spinner, more like athletic with nice curves.

She is great to be with, and I'm glad she came out of retirement, hopefully she does not get lolled back into it anytime soon...

Thanks for a great time Ava.

xoxo

After talking back and forth for several weeks, and a couple of glitches along the way, I finally had the chance to meet Ava. Now I have spent time with many women in my life, and have laid eyes on many beautiful women all over the world, but I was stunned when I walked into her place for the first time and finally met her face to face!!! She is truely one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Not only is Ava drop dead gorgeous, but she is a wonderful conversationlist. I felt completely at ease with her the whole time, and knew within the first 5 minutes of talking that we had hit it off. Again guys your YMMV, we had talked for sometime before we met, so if you want to meet an amazingly intelligent and beautiful woman, than Ava is definitely the one for you. Would I repeat....IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!.

Can't help my self (and why would I want too!) I keep going back, Ava is truly special everything I can imagine in a GF. Oh and just in case you missed it she is Hot! Thanks soo much for you time!

After such an amazing first experience with Ava, I decided to start my Christmas holiday off the right way and see her again. I cannot describe to all of you how beautiful this woman really is! Her eyes and smile made me turn to mush once again. To be in the presence of such an amazing woman makes me feel very privileged and lucky to meet someone like her. The conversation was so relaxing, we have a lot in common, so I think that is why we have hit it off! I want to thank you once again Ava for such a wonderful time, you are one amazing person! :D

After such an amazing first experience with Ava, I decided to start my Christmas holiday off the right way and see her again. I cannot describe to all of you how beautiful this woman really is! Her eyes and smile made me turn to mush once again. To be in the presence of such an amazing woman makes me feel very privileged and lucky to meet someone like her. The conversation was so relaxing, we have a lot in common, so I think that is why we have hit it off! I want to thank you once again Ava for such a wonderful time, you are one amazing person! :D

Anytime sweetie, I have to say that I also thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with you!

A true Gentlemen!! Kisses

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.