Erica Skye

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Fairly new to this and to be honest three of my first four experiences were disappointing. Cold and rushed or just a girl that did not quite look like her photo's but Erica was all that and more. Greeted with a nice big kiss which puts you at ease right away and then takes it from there.

Not only a safe experience which I think is best but a safe and amazing experience.

Highly Recommended.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Erica Skye - Girl Next Door

Silk, I have to concur with your comments...

I had the opportunity to spend three different occasions with Erica to date which I can only say that she definitely has the girl next door look about her. Erica is graceful from the get go with initial correspondence to fine conversations. Erica is definitely one of those gals that you stop turn your head and take a second look with her beautiful baby blues, elegant smile and down to earth easy going attitude. Erica has luscious lips, tongue piercing and has pleasurable oral skills. Erica has a soft natural physic about her with natural breasts 36C and fabulous body. In all, Erica is consistent with her services and the occasions with her has been very enjoyable as she sure took the time to make me feel very special. I highly recommend Erica and definitely plan on seeing more of her in the future.

Just learning how to use this new feature!

I was waiting for this one! Didn't want to post all the ladies myself!

However Erica is one of the best! I can count on her for my weekly duo! She has some mean strap on skills and a great personality. She does have a few restrictions however what is not restricted blows me away, she is open to a lot of adventurous stuff and has a great dirty imagination. Not your typical girl next door! Erica and I are fast becoming buds.

Guest f***2f***

Erica was my first when I started hobbying back in March. I decided on a whim to see if she was available (after reading a review by Cowboy) and she "fit me in" on short notice. A really nice girl with superb breasts....the minute she let me start playing with those I was lost. She has a really nice curvy bum which not a lot of people comment on but I certainly appreciated....it was a little warm in the room and she went over to turn the a/c on, naked, bent over and fiddled with it for a while and I got a glorious view of Paradise! That certainly put some lead in my pencil and was the inspiration for a great doggie style banging. She certainly has nice oral skills and has enough athleticism to ride you knees bent...PSE style rather than straddling....that was a lot of fun to give me a break and yet "feel the love." We talked a lot after and she was very open and honest...no rushing and no BS....and absolute sweet, girl next door experience...as advertised.:D

I can't agree more with all the comments so far. No matter how often MOD tried to explain the difference between GFE style and type of services, I never fully understood until I met Erica. She is a true GFE and I have been repeating with her as often as I can since I first met her. Erica definitively can best describe the meaning of consistency. Everything from her smile, her services and conversation are always top notch. I think it even gets better every time. I know that when I leave her room all that is on my mind is when the next time will be. She is a Gem and a must see in Ottawa. Book early, her schedule fills very rapidly once she posts her availability on her site and the announcement section. She is part of the elite here in Ottawa and is very popular.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.