I posted my top picks for 2010 at:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=36

What are your top picks for last year and why?

Reasons for mine:

1. Barbs: Small and more intimate (plus my fav dancer - Jenny);

2. Pigs: Flashy and CR with mirrors - Lots of girls from Ottawa and Quebec; and

3. Den: New CR, bar and close to home.

Think about joining the "Dancers and Devotees" Group....

I've only been to Barb's and the Den this year (the Den to see Jazy when she was working there).

One of my New Year's resolutions is to go to more strip clubs!!

I've got to agree with you, Reddog on your first 2 choices (same reasons), but on a different order:

1-Pigs

2-Barbs

3-Taboo - Brand new CR, more private than than Barbs, but a touch less than Pig. Jenna works there on weekends, so does Jazy at times, but havent had the chance to meet her there yet.

Visited the Pink and Playmate only once, i've yet to "make a detour" to the other clubs.

1- Like Pigales for the hot ladies and nicer surroundings

2- Taboo for the action you can get but that`s a hit and miss

3 - Cerb ladies just because......... they are hot

Barbs is by far my favorite club. At first it was due to the proximity to the downtown hotels I stay at. But over the past couple years I have tried the other clubs and still feel that Barbs is the best. The girls are beautiful, the club has a relaxed feel and the staff treats me very well. Ava and Dagny are a couple of my favorite girls but there are plenty of great girls to choose from.

In Ottawa once a month but visit 1-2 clubs every time. (Rated mostly on overall "fun" factor)

1- Pigales - best overall by a mile 9.5/10 ...i always come here

2- Barefax - surprised it's not mentionned more 7.5/10 ...come here often

3- Taboo - some nights good, some nights ishhh! 6.5/10 ...come here occasionally

4- Barb's - better looking women than Taboo but bad CR. 6.5/10 ...a couple visits

5- Nuden - same as Barb's but with a MUCH flashier decor. 6.5/10 ...a couple visits 6- Pink - had fun here. 6/10 only one visit, will try it again

7- Club77 - wasn't impressed. 3/10 ... one visit

8- Playmate - didn't like it. 3/10 ... a couple visits, won't return

I generally rotate between the 'Mate' and 'Fax in Ontario and Pigs and Taboo on Quebec

My favorite for the year was the Fax, mainly because the dancers are generally younger,, don't mind some conversation, and provide a good level of service. Dancers -Sophia, Tamika, and several others whose names escape me.

I attended the Mate rather less this year mainly due to a change in staff and did not get to know anyone new. Lazy me.

In Quebec, Taboo was not so great, couldn't count on a good time. Too milfy for me.

At Pigale, my faviorite left for a real job and did not meet anyone that could replace her. It is in general a little too business-like with too much silicone for me.

At Pigale, my faviorite left for a real job and did not meet anyone that could replace her. It is in general a little too business-like with too much silicone for me.

May i ask who your fave was? For me, Sarah was up there .... No silicone with her .... It can be business like, but it depends with whom.

At Barbs, Maude was it.

At Taboo, well, Jenna. I agree, Taboo is more "milfy" than the other clubs in my opinion, but still nice.

Some of us like the silicone ;) The more the merrier in my opinion!

1. Barefax - Had a great time with Sophia this year.

2. Barbs - I had a great time with Loanna this year... but I can't get past the CRs and the fact that I can see every other CR dance going on around me. I don't think I'll be back.

Next week when I'm back in town I'm spending some time at Pigales for the first time. If that doesn't go well, the Fax is always the place for me.

Some of us like the silicone ;) The more the merrier in my opinion!

1. Barefax - Had a great time with Sophia this year.

2. Barbs - I had a great time with Loanna this year... but I can't get past the CRs and the fact that I can see every other CR dance going on around me. I don't think I'll be back.

Next week when I'm back in town I'm spending some time at Pigales for the first time. If that doesn't go well, the Fax is always the place for me.

I think you'll like Pigales. The most private CR i know in the area.

I tend to visit these clubs in the daytime so my top 3 would be:1. Pigale - There's tons of girls in there on afternoons and most are quality2. Barefax ? There is quality to be had but not much variety. Some of them are definitely worth a try though.3. Taboo ? The place is hit or miss a lot. I've walked in there on Thursday afternoons only to walk out 15 minutes later since it was completely dead (I.E. Two girls playing video Poker). Other times it was great. Champagne rooms are always worth it IF you can find a girl to take back there.

I really like the atmosphere at Barefax. I found the CR to be clean and comfortable, if a tad lacking in privacy. And: I did meet Caroline there, who is a phenomenal person -- beautiful and intelligent, a great combo.

Guest Ni**t*****t

hard to say. I like Barb's because there are no bouncers like Pigale in the evening. It is smaller than the big clubs and I feel more comfortable in this environment.