MAXIM Top 100 Hot ladies! for 2008

I was flipping through the channels this afternoon on the tele, and came across an interesting show called Maxim Top 100 hot girls on Vh1 network..

To see the Maxim Hot 100 list for 2008 ...

http://www.maxim.com/2008hot100/articles/25065.aspx

Edited by kih
typos - dang laptop

I've always been a great fan of Eva Mendes and Tila Tequila, simply very nice/gorgeous ladies.

Guest f***2f***

I'm surprised at how far down Beyonce is....low teens....there's a gal that turns my crank several which ways....must be that awesome booty and gorgeous face.

who the fuck is Marissa Miller? She aint' that hot.

Guest f***2f***
I don't see Angelina Jolie on the list - do you? Maybe I missed it.

I'm pretty sure I saw her there.....pretty paige here in ottawa is an angelina clone!!

I've always been a Mariah Carey fan but it's been a while since I recall seeing her on those lists. Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the hottest girls ever and Elisa Cuthbert is I had to pick a blonde. Pretty good list.

Guest f***2f***

All right I checked and just about busted a nut when I got to Eva Mendes....damn you!!! lol.....you're right though....Angelina is not there.

All right I checked and just about busted a nut when I got to Eva Mendes....damn you!!! lol.....you're right though....Angelina is not there.

Maybe she declined to be on the list. I think she more or less is taking somewhat of a low profile now.

It does not seem like a very complete list, I have searched hi and low and no Pretty Paige, no Ava Jones, in fact I do not believe there is one lady from Ottawa on the list!! It has lost a lot of credibility with me hmmm.:rolleyes:

It does not seem like a very complete list, I have searched hi and low and no Pretty Paige, no Ava Jones, in fact I do not believe there is one lady from Ottawa on the list!! It has lost a lot of credibility with me hmmm.:rolleyes:

Dummpy,

That is so true. However, we do have the recommendation section! The Ottawa Hot Ladies list would be a good topic for a thread.

Guest f***2f***
Dummpy,

That is so true. However, we do have the recommendation section! The Ottawa Hot Ladies list would be a good topic for a thread.

How about an alternative "dummpy's top 100??":D

Dummpy,

Kih, very true about the recommendation section.

Its just too bad that there is not more recommendations on our Ottawa list, cause there are so many fine ladies, so little reviews:rolleyes:

Hopefully more hobbiest will step up to the plate and be accounted for, or shall I say account for their pleasures.

The heck with Maxim top 100 ..we need to build our Ottawa top 25 than move to 50, than to 75...it would be fun and well worth the adventures.:D

Kih, very true about the recommendation section.

Its just too bad that there is not more recommendations on our Ottawa list, cause there are so many fine ladies, so little reviews:rolleyes:

Hopefully more hobbiest will step up to the plate and be accounted for, or shall I say account for their pleasures.

The heck with Maxim top 100 ..we need to build our Ottawa top 25 than move to 50, than to 75...it would be fun and well worth the adventures.:D

I am going to get more aggressive about posting in the recommendation section, I did not want to seem like a hog posting reviews about 2-3 ladies a week and left some for the lower posters, I may change my mind and just start reviewing!!

My Fellow Senior Member Dummpy, personnally I would not think that you would be a hog posting reviews about 2-3 ladies a week.So go right ahead and start reviewing! Myself...I will be now branching out seeking other ladies that I've yet to see, and give my reviews. It should be a busy August, starting with Logan next week :)

I am going to get more aggressive about posting in the recommendation section, I did not want to seem like a hog posting reviews about 2-3 ladies a week and left some for the lower posters, I may change my mind and just start reviewing!!

Dummpy,

I think thats a great idea! I try to post the ladies I see in the recommendation section unless they are already listed and recomended!

My Fellow Senior Member Dummpy, personnally I would not think that you would be a hog posting reviews about 2-3 ladies a week.So go right ahead and start reviewing! Myself...I will be now branching out seeking other ladies that I've yet to see, and give my reviews. It should be a busy August, starting with Logan next week :)

Hey Pete,

May I ask who is Logan? The recommendation section is growing and it appears to be a Ladies of Ottawa list for the most part!

Logan is in the announcements by Nicole King of Garden of Eden, she will be in Ottawa next week.

Logan is in the announcements by Nicole King of Garden of Eden, she will be in Ottawa next week.

Thanks Pete for that info.

Guest f***2f***

Ever since i saw Mia's pics on line this morning I've been giving thoughts that way too....lots of reviews to come boys...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Wow thats for the comparison to Angelina...Shes freaking hot, so thank you.

Paige,

you do have a similar physical appearance to Angelina J ! :)

Told ya the Eva Mendes was a favourite of mine:D Did you happen to play the entire slideshow? Without a doubt she is really hot;)

Now we need to focus on our ladies in Ottawa, (its always nice to dream about ladies like Eva Mendes).