AdVice needed regarding MP's

I have never tried the MP scene but I am seriously considering it?

(Had a few really dissapointing SP experiences lately)

What are the typical rates at Nevada's and what is considered a good tip?

What are there hours of business?

How does Nevada compare to the one at 835 Ellice?

Any advice and or recommendations will be much appreciated. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU INCLUDE RATES AND OTHER SENISTIVE/RESTRICTED INFO

Thanks in advance.

I am not familiar with these spas but i would give you just a couple of tips.

1. Make an appointment

2. change the towels on the table with the one s on the shelf neatly folded

3. Not all showers are cleaned after each shower, a higher volume of clients are showering compared to SP's so I would recommend if you use the robe, make sure you have a towel wrapped around you under it and maybe bring sandles.

4. Ask what the rates are in the room, try touching her leg first to make her comfortable, and make sure you are nude.

5. If you are shy about asking, put money on the table, whatever your budget is or let her know..I have X amount..can you take good care of me and how so..

6. If you can't make your appointment, call. If you are late, don t expect your spot held unless you are a well known client that tips well lol

Hope you have an happy ending to your dilemma

And if you don t enjoy your stay, try an SP with an excellent reputation, let them know you have had some hit and misses and ask how she will accommodate you and re assure she is going to leave you feeling satisfied. CHEERS!

never been to nevadas but i do know you need a membership there to see the girls. you will have to call to see when you can go get the membership cause i was going to but they said the person that does that wasnt there and works different times. all the other places though you can just walk in, pick your girl and go have fun. oh and im pretty sure the membership is like 10$ for a lifetime so its not expensive or anything. tipping at most places is about 120ish for 30 mins and 160ish for a full hour. thats for full service. the other place you mentioned isnt full service though. ive never been there so wouldnt know what to tip there.

835 Ellice is Executive Bath/Time Out Relaxation.

They have their own website (http://www.executivebath.com/services.html) that lists the room fee, which is just to rent the room for the time you paid and does not go to the girl you`ve selected. But you will have to negotiate an additional fee with the girl you select in the room.

The norm for a HJob is $60, CoveredBJob is $80, and to receive both HJob/CoveredBJob is $100. Plus an additional $1.00 for a water, pop, or coffee. When the girl enters the room for a second time, she will expect the fee before they begin the session and may ask what you are interested in. Their are some guys who are known for ripping off the girl, so don`t be offended if she requests this.

If you go $20 lower for each one, the girl may get a little irate and I can`t guarantee that you will have a happy session, nor will she put much effort.

Every girl is different...some massage, some don`t, and some prefer to chat about anything. For an additional negotiated fee, some girls are open-minded to fulfill a foot worship, pony/puppy fetish, or give you a prostate (anal) massage.

Hopefully this helps.

A prostate massage? Supposed to be good for preventing prostate cancer, can you PM the name of the the girls there that are experienced in this , don't want a painfull experience. Thanks.