Amber oil massage

I have lost the number for this most wonderful lady who gives a great massage, anyone please send me message if you have her number...got a real bad knot that have to get worked out..and I know she's the one who can work it out...

Went to go see amber today but apparently she hurt her self, so when I was close she never answered or responded until 30 minutes later saying she was at her doctors

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey all,

I'm brand new to this and here, however my first experience was with Pincess T.J and it was great... I'm not looking for FS services, however i do enjoy massages (Maybe FS later on)

Just looking for a bit more info on Amber, anyone know where I could find a pic of her? How does she compare to Princess Terri? any info would be graet, thx :)

I didn't really enjoy my time with amber. She is a very nice girl but I'm not down for a H.J I can just do that my self, plus she charges F.S prices

Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone met up with the girl who advertises "Intense Sensual Relaxation Massage" on BP and CL? I tried calling but only got voicemail, and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with her.