Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Episode 4 of my Journey of 43. This is a really fun trip.

Membership has its privileges. For those of you humming and hawing about whether to join the CMJ, I give you one more reason - [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod].

http://www.clubmadellynjae.com/

While she has been very nicely reviewed, I had never had the pleasure. Now I have. I called CMJ looking to see Jasmin - having been away too long and only ever seeing her once - but it was my first time and one never forgets. However it was not to be due to bookings and alternate appointments - off I go to see Gia (also well reviewed) but she had an emergency and instead I was met at the door my [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod]. I am an easy going guy so how could I refuse those brilliant hazel brown eyes (I think that was the colour - I was pretty busy trying to keep my smile under control.)

Well - you know that buddy of yours that had a hot sister that could be one of the boys, but you also knew, from the twinkle in her eye that given the chance she would knock your socks off. I am writing this barefoot and I have no clue where my socks are.

[Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod] rocks. She is not a spinner but quite small and very strong. She is smart, sassy, and does her homework - she has skills. The play was playful, the shower very wet, the massage made me moan, and the release painted the ceiling.

The teasing left me tingling - [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod] loves oil - loves it. Now, I love it too. I have to, it gets everywhere. Everywhere - did I mention everywhere. The teasing had me writhing and with her slides and curves I thought I was going to have a major pile-up. She kept everything under control until no longer possible.

I felt amazing afterwards - our conversation was very good, the cleanup was more fun than I should be allowed to have. Overall, if you want someone who is a sweet, smart, naughty, girl-next-door that is going to make you feel good-all-over, then [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod] is the one for you.

On a mission of pleasure.

Edited by ulixestrojan
added url

Thanks ulixestrogan for the review in regards to this organization and one of its hostess's. I'm joining - just need to book my orientation. I like Jasmin's appearance in her album on the CMJ profile here...

I saw Jasmin tonight - very briefly, with kiss, kiss on the cheeks - she is smoking hot. Remember, the brain is the biggest sex organ and her brain is pretty big and seems to be working overtime.

Ulixestrojan

Very, very nice review!! Sounded like a lot of fun. But I gotta ask? What's with the number 43? When you get there - are you stopping!!?? Lady 44 could be the best one yet!

Ulixestrojan

Very, very nice review!! Sounded like a lot of fun. But I gotta ask? What's with the number 43? When you get there - are you stopping!!?? Lady 44 could be the best one yet!

Hi Incognito,

This is just a device to "organize" my hobby. I recently turned 43 and thought it would be fun to meet at least 43 wonderful pleasure providers this year. As someone said - can't wait until I hit 100. Will I stop at 43 this year - no.;)

Edited by ulixestrojan
forgot something

OK man, sounds like you have a LOT of fun ahead of you!!!

Enjoy... and we'll read your reviews as a bit of a travelog of a great adventure!

Ulixestrogan...Thanks for the review of [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod]! never had the pleasure to meet her.Will have to now :) Gia, Nikky and Jasmin were also very devine. I'm also very curious about Peyton and Carmella.Have fun on your mission of pleasure!

You got it - great adventure. Ulixes is the Latin spelling of Ulysses, who was on a great voyage. I just hope that I avoid some of the sea monsters but the wise guidance of Cerbites and Terbites should allow me to navigate with relative ease.

Edited by ulixestrojan
correction

I had my second visit with [Lady asked for her name to be removed - Mod] yesterday - better than the first and the first was fabulous. I like her; she is intelligent, well-spoken, sensual, playful, beautiful, and naughty. It was a slow evening and we ventured into a wide ranging conversation post massage. Boys, being a member of CMJ has benefits.

Edited by ulixestrojan
spelling

does the secound visit count as an Episode on your Journey?

Nope - part of the same episode, just a longer chapter. This is part of the challenge I have with writing about Germany. It was completely nuts and over 10 days I had 10 "meetings" but some were in threesomes, some oral, some in a cinema, etc. Is this one extended episode or 10 episodes?

you should still write it down for us....please.....

I presently need to live my life through you guys...till I have some more play money