Provocative Questions in the CR

Last time I was enjoying the company of a dancer, we were making conversation before she started dancing. As she sat in my lap and looked me in the eye she asked, "so - how often do you masturbate"? Needless to say we both had a good laugh over that. Yes she was sober and yes she knows I have a good sense of humor.

So, what provocative questions have been asked of you in the CR? Remember to be discrete so as to not out anyone.

• Like 1

I was once asked what MY limits were. :shock:

I really hadn't thought about it before so I stumbled over my answer. (I 'm not even sure what I said.) We both laughed and then proceeded to have a very enjoyable time with lots of joking around.

I used to ask My clients if they wanted to see "Pandora's box" because it's unique. Let's just say there's alot of Me to love. lol

I have been to CRs likely thousands of times with hundreds of girls between 2001 and 2008 when going to strip bars two-three times a week was my hobby lol (in both Ottawa and Montreal) and one common question that I used to be asked by at least 15 to 20 different dancers was, and I quote:

"What is that you like most about a girl?"

My answer was the obvious and then almost all smiled and asked and I quote:

"So, what is that you like to do with it?"

And I answered NOT the obvious (I used to say that I like to kiss it rather than the other obvious which likely most guys would have said). And then some suggested (and sometimes I suggested) private dancing at home to grant my wish, which mostly I took.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

A girl once asked me what my favourite sexual position. I hemmed and hawed and finally said Doggy. She then asks me ?Wanna know what mine is?? and she promply drops on her knees and put her head in my lap. That's sadly as far it went regarding this little adventure.

Years ago I was once asked if I wanted a Vietnamese hand job. The girl asking was of course Vietnamese. Being the curious (and horny) sort I said sure, so she proceeded to give me a hand job like most other hj I've had. Since it was at the Fax in the middle of the day at least it was exciting.

Another time at the NuDen I was asked by a beautiful asian girl to bite her ass ..... hard. She then apologized for not doing more as it was almost time for her monthly visitor. Sadly I never saw her again to see what she had in mind.

A dancer once asked me what my wife and I liked to do together...besides sex. I couldn't think of anything (including the sex). It kinda got me thinking. A few years later we split up. :icon_confused:

I once asked a client: "So what do you think about when you masturbate?" LOL!

If you had asked me I would have said YOU.