Michelle vs Stacey

What are your thoughts? I'm considering visiting one of them next week. Both are ex Jasmin's/CMJ. Who would you see?

Thanks!

OMG - that would be a cage match I would certainly pay to see, lots of oil, some black boy shorts, and strobe lights. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, in this corner - is the audience drooling and losing vision from all the blood leaving the rest of their bodies. Sorry - I digress, I am with antlerman on this BOTH!

I have not seen Stacey so I cannot say anything about her. Maybe I should. Does she have an address?

My preferred MP is definitely Michelle.

I'm with Pete on this one.

leyley

Leave it up to the ladies, ask for a time and date and see who can accommodate you first. If they are both available than postpone the one that gets back to second until next week/month what ever your preference. I have done this however I postpone the second lady one day.

With all due respect to Stacey, no question in my mind: Michelle. Wonderful massage, increadable personality. Don't even get me started on the body slides or her bum...

Ummmm....gotta give it to Michelle...sweet, sexy, beautiful and very erotic experience every time...you just can't go wrong:D

Killer body, killer attitude and a real focus on customer service and making sure the entire experience is great from start to finish.

Anyone know if Stacey is using the same name... or might she be Beth, whom is affiliated with Michelle?

Anyone know if Stacey is using the same name... or might she be Beth, whom is affiliated with Michelle?

I don't know where or under what name Stacey is currently working but for sure Beth/Sweetest Massage is not Stacey.

I don't know where or under what name Stacey is currently working but for sure Beth/Sweetest Massage is not Stacey.

You are very correct...STACEY is not Beth.

I am happy to announce that after taking some time off and exploring other avenues, Stacey has decided that CMJ is the best place for her so she is back starting this coming week.

Guest M***ell***A

I don't think that Stacey has gotten nearly enough credit in this thread. She is a totally awesome chicky with a wicked personality, she's sexy as sin and has The Most gorgeous eyes! Was and will always be my fave duo partner of all time!

I don't think that Stacey has gotten nearly enough credit in this thread. She is a totally awesome chicky with a wicked personality, she's sexy as sin and has The Most gorgeous eyes! Was and will always be my fave duo partner of all time!

Is this a possibility???? Huh, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more!

Down boy!......Heel!!!!

Down!!!........;)

Guest M***ell***A

Now settle down lol I just meant that of all the girls I've done duos with Stacey was the Best. Not at all to say that I didn't have a blast with all the other girls I was lucky enough to work with, just saying Stacey and I totally clicked. Truth be told I've always been more of a one on one girl...

Guest Kustom-Fit

And you both deserve everything that's been said about you. You are, indeed, the two hottest bodies in Ottawa in the massage business these days.

Now settle down lol I just meant that of all the girls I've done duos with Stacey was the Best. Not at all to say that I didn't have a blast with all the other girls I was lucky enough to work with, just saying Stacey and I totally clicked. Truth be told I've always been more of a one on one girl...

Michelle AND Stacey Rock (my world). This is a great city. Big OOOrder of Ottawa for both Phenom Femmes.