Mandy

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

The opportunity came up to spend time with Mandy what I can only describe a fortunate breath taking occasion for me. To my understanding, I was her first solo experience. I was allured to her beauty the evening before as I did get the occasion to meet her prior to my solo appointment with Erica.

Mandy is a light brunette with blonde highlights. Gorgeous brown eyes and a captivating smile. With firm breasts, an ass to die for, this gal is definitely hot! Mandy wore a provocative denim skirt exposing her sexy thighs and a nice cotton shirt.

After some fine conversation, her open minded down to earth personality shined bright. It did not take long to get comfortable. Mandy has soft tanned skin and some tasteful feminine body art with a few piercing?s in all the right spots. With soft passionate kisses flowing; the session became intense by the minute. Mandy is a tiger with terrific oral skills who likes to please and be pleased. It was all I could do to hold off a premature release. Chemistry was there and multiple manoeuvres were exhausted. Reverse cowgirl is becoming my favourite position lately and as it turned out Mandy likes it as well. My only disappointment was that the hour went by so fast. In all, I was most pleased and satisfied to say the least with this pleasurable safe Girlfriend Experience. Thank you Mandy for choosing me to be your first and making our time wonderful!

Repeat ? Absolutely! and looking forward to it. :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I can't wait to get my chance solo with Mandy, this girl was hot when I saw her with Erica. I got the feeling she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose! She has a tight thin body with great great breasts and that ass is amazing. I have been begging the ladies for a solo appointment since I first met her, my loss yesterday's schedule did not permit! Definitely going to get on her dance card when she returns. I think she will easily be in my top 5!

i guess mandy went away when erica did?

Yeah pretty much so, the week before. Both ladies Erica and Mandy are retired. Nonetheless both are fantastic people and I wish them the very best in their future endeavours. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.